Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Is Your Best Piece of Advice?

SkullcandyPegasus

Plan ahead. Don't assume your future is just waiting for you. Build it up and assume the worst, unless that's what you're expecting may happen.

• Brohoof 2

“Miss no single opportunity of making some small sacrifice, here by a smiling look, there by a kindly word; always doing the smallest right and doing it all for love.”

~St Therese of Lisieux.

• Brohoof 1

My best advice I wish that would have helped me in the past is never be afraid to ask for help even it's school work or if there was something important you need  or you need a ride home from places you want be in the front and not the background if you have to tap them on a shoulder 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
14 hours ago, Sasoriman said:

Or others being stupid. No better examples than FoxNews or FailArmy.

Here's mine.

1) Luck is all superstition, practically bullshit. If you believe in luck, it's because you grew up around folks who do. If nothing comes from nothing, then it stands to reason that nothing happens without a cause, so we humans are [mostly] the cause of our own "luck". 

2) People always say "life isn't fair" and they often use it to excuse their own behavior, but when has it ever been unfair? Fairness is about perception. 

3) The Golden Years/Good Old Days aren't real.

4) Yesterday's good is tomorrow's evil.

Your number 2... yyyyyyeeaaaa NO. say that to the rape victims and children who where sold by their parents as prostitute.... lets see where that perception of yours go.

Seeing your opinions just prove my statement right though.

Being stupid.