Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What I Wouldn't Do For A... Horse Wife?!?

Batbrony

sig-3953389.tumblr_nrr5ogh1j51uv5tb8o1_1

sig-3953389.tumblr_nrr5ogh1j51uv5tb8o2_1

sig-3953389.tumblr_nrr5ogh1j51uv5tb8o3_1

sig-3953389.tumblr_nrr5ogh1j51uv5tb8o4_1

sig-3953389.tumblr_nrr5ogh1j51uv5tb8o5_1

That’s right horse fans! We’ve successfully lured the creator of Horse Wife with peanut butter promises of friendship into joining us for our August sacrificial offering Q&A on August 15th at 12PM PST over on MLPForums! Join us as we interrogate question TJ-Pones about Brownie Bun, his art career, future in space exploration, and much more!

Horse Wife started amidst humble beginnings on May 8th, 2015. It reached 69 followers with it’s first two posts (on the first day, no less!). It’s fame was further solidified by Equestria Daily 12 days into its run. Horse Wife sports a patreon that helps to support Brownie Bun’s peanut butter addiction daily comics. Horse Wife now boasts over 9,000 followers on tumblr!

*excited horse noises*

Join us on August 15, 2015 from 12:00PM to 3:00PM PST for a live forum Q&A with TJ-Pones proudly presented by Poniverse. Get there before Brownie Bun manages to burn the forums to the ground!

*nervous horse noises*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KveVegHI94

• Brohoof 34

I KNEW IT

HORSE WIFE IS AMAZING. I WANT HER HERE NOW, I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS <3

• Brohoof 8

Definitely one of the most active pony ask tumblrs I've seen with good art quality. The Q&A will be an awesome chance to ask about his creative process ^^

• Brohoof 5

To say that I am excited about this is an understatement.

What is this Horse Wife thing? XD

Links in OP. check them out. :)

• Brohoof 4

Hopefully I'll be making it, though I'll probably be at work that day.

Can somepony ask questions in my steed if I can't show up?

Sure. PM me with them and I'll ask.

• Brohoof 3

*EXCITED HORSE SCREAMING*

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh I love Horse Wife it's so cute I'm so excited ahhhhhhhhh!!!

• Brohoof 3

*EXCITED HORSE SCREAMING*

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh I love Horse Wife it's so cute I'm so excited ahhhhhhhhh!!!

Glad you all are!  :D   You seriously have no idea how long those of us on the PR team have been waiting to drop the mic on announcing this.  Speaking of which...

2548180-drop_the_mic_17cherrylane.gif

B)

• Brohoof 4

Glad you all are!    You seriously have no idea how long those of us on the PR team have been waiting to drop the mic on announcing this.  Speaking of which...

full.gif

Fix'd.

• Brohoof 5

Never heard of it. From the looks of it it's not really my thing so I probably won't be there for this q&a :P

• Brohoof 1

Plz tell me someone will record it! :D :D

Well the interview thread itself will remain up after the event has happened, but it's not exactly going to get recorded on an actual camera or anything.  :derp:   It's not a livestream, after all.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

Well the interview thread itself will remain up after the event has happened, but it's not exactly going to get recorded on an actual camera or anything.  :derp:   It's not a livestream, after all.  ;)

Oh okies! X3 Thanks! -Why was that only 15 characters XP

• Brohoof 2

Oh okies! X3 Thanks! -Why was that only 15 characters XP

No problem, happy to help and clarify that for ya.  :proud:   Do hope you will be able to make it, it should be a blast!  :D

• Brohoof 2