Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] The Blackwater Quarry OOC

Randimaxis

It is... I'm just temporarily stuck in my RL situation and haven't been able to respond yet; if it becomes too much more of an issue, I may have to reply by phone... but I have every intention on returning to this as soon as I can. What's up?

• Brohoof 2

It is... I'm just temporarily stuck in my RL situation and haven't been able to respond yet; if it becomes too much more of an issue, I may have to reply by phone... but I have every intention on returning to this as soon as I can. What's up?

We're all here for you and understand. Take your time and get RL stuff as sorted as possible first. I think i can speak for all of us when i say we don't want you to get stressed out

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

My personal apologies for things taking so long... but I FINALLY managed to get to a decent computer, and I have made a post!

Go see for yourselves!

@Mysterious Way, you're welcome to PM me your OC idea, and we can figure out where and how they could fit in.  Remember the two rules:

NO ALICORNS.  NO DRACONEQUUI.

Otherwise, tell me in the PM what you'd like to play; once we hash it out, we'll see what the others have to say.  (If there's still anyone playing, that is.)

• Brohoof 3

@Randimaxis

Sorry for not responding yet, but having some health scares these days that have made me absent for a time, and trying to get back into the fray now. Hopefully I can make a post to this within the next few days. :)

Also, good to see that things are seemingly doing better Randi, since you have the time to get to a PC and have a breather with us again. :D Top notch mate.

• Brohoof 1

@Hazard Time

You are missed mate, to be evil + an underappreciated servant. ^_^ Plus you know, in general. It wqould be good to get some motion going in this thread again. :D

Here, I brought you a writing partner that have already begun. He doesn't have a ton of experience, but he's very enthusiastic about it. :D

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 2

*Currently lacking character data bases for my characters *

Though I'm still interested, would making a sheet here suffice?

By the way have you considered adding a rivaling family to the mix? Just thought it'd be interesting.

14 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Hazard Time

You are missed mate, to be evil + an underappreciated servant. ^_^ Plus you know, in general. It wqould be good to get some motion going in this thread again. :D

Here, I brought you a writing partner that have already begun. He doesn't have a ton of experience, but he's very enthusiastic about it. :D

maxresdefault.jpg

Hope my response was adequate, I've been out of it for a while and my momentum isn't the highest :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am... we're currently in the process of trying to figure out where we could move to - my sincerest apologies for my excessive tardiness.

Hopefully, within a week or two, I'll be getting back here regularly.

• Brohoof 1

@Randimaxis

You don't need to apologize mate. I'm just happy to hear you're still somewhat fine, though the moving thing going on sure sounds like a pain in your rear. :/

I hope that as you say, in a week or two it will be fully sorted. Not just so we see you more, but also because you deserve life going well for you. :) Stay strong mate. :D

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone that is still faithfully waiting the return of @Randimaxis as he currently lacks a computer and can only make posts from a phone which he doesn't really wish to try and make detailed posts from. And understandable thing, anyways I've come around to give an update. As things stands, they ought to have a home by the end of the coming week. It may take a little longer to get internet hooked up and access to a computer but I don't think it will be much longer of a wait before he's made a return and the role play can pick back up and get rolling once more. 

If you have any questions or would like me to direct any messages to @Randimaxis just let me know and I'll do my best to ensure he gets them as early as possible. 

• Brohoof 2

@Inkie Winecrest

The only thing I wish to b directed towards Randi is a hug so big it'll threaten to snap his spine. ^_^

Really good to hear that things are starting to look up for him after all this horribleness. Here's hoping the new chapter will be one hay of a nice ride. ^^

Also, thanks for the update. You can have a hug too. :3

• 3 weeks later...

I HAVE RETURNED.

HereIAm.gif.8c42aef914f0e3a8d9ec480fc524a998.gif

... so, this is the part where I ask which of you lovely, patient folks are still alive in here, and how many are still interested in continuing?

• Brohoof 1