Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] The Blackwater Quarry OOC

Randimaxis

9 hours ago, Mentis Soliloquy said:

Raises hand slowly...

What?  It's almost like you expect some sort of CHAOS! or, like, some junk... :umad:

4 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Randimaxis

So our time have finally come to spread our madness across the lands once more?

4ea930da2f159f7810272b68dc1d59e4.jpg

Excellent. You will have my tyranny, my liege.

Dear sweet Luna, I LOVE that pic!

• Brohoof 1

p2L2oaA.png

"Welcome back, my dear.  I simply had a wonderful time waiting on you, and by wonderful time, I mean that I kept myself entertained in the most interesting ways.  Did you know that it takes exactly seven hours, twenty-two minutes, and seventeen seconds for paint to dry?  Well, I do now."

In all seriousness, welcome back, Randi!  Still alive, for the moment :P

• Brohoof 2

That's three.

I'll give it until tomorrow... then... it will be time to make...

... DA POSTS!

Photo_Finish.png.4023b9f3edacda36709aea1544effd2d.png

• Brohoof 1

@Randimaxis

I had always worked under some assumption that Ziggy were further away from the sheds than this, but since you clarified things, enjoy the consequences. :3 Poor Dax and Low Key. ^^

As for the gif further up, I was actually looking for a sort of 'bow to the king* mlp gif, but this popped up instead, so... Crazy Celestia for everypony. :D

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2017 at 6:43 PM, Hazard Time said:

Still alive, for the moment

*looks around, scratches head*

Well... then where are you?  :umad:

• Brohoof 1

@Hazard Time @Randimaxis

Perhaps she's in grave danger and needs us to send out a rescue team? I'll go dig out my adventure cap from the closet along with the standard black ops package. Should I bring extra signal scramblers for everybody? :)

Joking aside, I do wonder too. I wanna play some more with you both. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

@Randimaxis

Oglevy and Blitz. This is going to be good. xD

Blitz gives bullies a piece of her mind if they have a go at her, so it would either develop into a prank war with varying degrees of danger, or the two would be able to work together, and the mine would be doomed. I love these spur of the moment chaoses we end up setting into actions. :D

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm actually writing a response RIGHT NOW; incoming soon!

Post up!

(And I've been without internet since last we spoke; all better now, so no worries!)

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Blitz Boom said:

Sounds frustrating.

Oh, it was... but we had to, as we moved into the more permanent residence now.  The place is friggin' HUGE!

Our service company was simply dragging their hooves in trying to transfer service, is all.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just gonna drop this commission of Carnelian that was just finished that I'm super happy with o3o

1502823.jpeg

Artist is BLACKBLOOD-QUEEN.  I'd leave a link to her dA profile, but she has explicit content present and in the open uwu

• Brohoof 2

Walks back in probably with a worse mane cut "sorry for my absence every pony life got extremely busy should get back to posting um.... ive missed alot did I?"

• Brohoof 1

@cwhip9

Not as much as you might think, though we have visitors around the quarry now. :) Clockwork is in the manor, meeting up with Luther soon it seems, Dax is showing Low Key around, and Blitz have emerged and are now going to meddle with some of the important things keeping the quarry together, along with Silver. I'm sure everything will be fine there. :P Mehehe.

The butlers are also on the prowl. Call is keeping an eye on Blitz since he doesn't trust her for some reason, and Beck is in Ziggy's shed, getting his hoofwound cleaned up and telling stories. Ziggy might also be slightly hitting on him.

Oh! Almost forgot, Scarlet and uhm... Sorry forgot what the mailmare were called. They're having a chat in the food building. Scarlet talks at least, mailmare writes. 3

Plenty of room for you to pop in wherever really. Though hey, perhaps just say you've been out, showing that other bat pony that suddenly showed up around, and take it from there. :) Should be an easy segue.

• Brohoof 2

@Blitz BoomI like that idea I remember cresent getting his heart broken so him showing the new bat around the quarry would be his thing, I'll wait on @Randimaxis before I jump in to be safe still for the flow of things narrative wise then again I'm still confused whos in charge of echo I think the other bat pony's name right?

Edited by cwhip9
remembered plot point
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, cwhip9 said:

I like that idea I remember cresent getting his heart broken so him showing the new bat around the quarry would be his thing, I'll wait on @Randimaxis before I jump in to be safe still for the flow of things narrative wise then again I'm still confused whos in charge of echo I think the other bat pony's name right?

Indeed, it was Echo.

Now, I purposely set aside what was going on with her so that you could get back when you could; we could easily start out with Cress giving Echo the 5 bit tour, so to speak - unless you had something else in mind?

If the above sounds good to you, simply post as you see fit... and welcome back.  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Randimaxis said:

Indeed, it was Echo.

Now, I purposely set aside what was going on with her so that you could get back when you could; we could easily start out with Cress giving Echo the 5 bit tour, so to speak - unless you had something else in mind?

If the above sounds good to you, simply post as you see fit... and welcome back.  :pinkie:

I'm glad you did set that up like that as I'm retiring cresent as an main OC writing with him for a year will do that in terms of creativity and such working out how too retire him from this and throw in the new OC red leaf a crystal unicorn could help blasting rocks and such

• Brohoof 1

... hello?  *looks around*  HALLOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo...

On 8/7/2017 at 0:37 AM, cwhip9 said:

you

On 8/4/2017 at 6:14 PM, Hazard Time said:

gonna

... post?

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Randimaxis said:

... hello?  *looks around*  HALLOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo...

... post?

rereading my last post will post soon, Aaand posted

Edited by cwhip9
  • Brohoof 2

@Randimaxis

Heh, yeah, he can be like that. :) I have him in my own RP thread and he have come with some comments here and there, and we have discussed at length about my characters too with some... Well, he can find a few points and really gnaw into them. He means it in good will though, and I can say that I've taken some of what he said to heart for the better. Some of the newer stuff got a bit... Morbid, especially Null and Void, but that's a topic for when the Troy guy returns. :)

Point is, it's an interesting read how you've interacted with him, and have him slam dunk your chars too a bit. It's sad to hear it got you a little.... Emotional, but you seem to have had a better experience with him after that. :)

Also, for the record, if he gets to you, do what I do: Find his char, and drop Honey Badgers on him. Works like a charm. :P

Oh, almost forgot: Are Beck and Ziggy waiting for something since they're on standstill currently? Just wondering. :D

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

*Cue dark, neon-pink evil chuckling*

Ah-hua-hua-hua! Mua-hah-HAH-hah!

It appears SOMEPONY may have inadvertently summoned thine truly!  Hmmmm?!!? @Blitz Boom?

It does appear I have a wealth of a new world of an RP thread to pester & annoy!

I mean... Maybe I could dig up one of my increasing horde of OCs to plug in somehow if you fellows really wanted to press it, but...  Well, unless you could figure out how to work a Hydra...

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom

I was kinda waiting to see what YOU wanted to do with Zigs and Beck; did I last post on them, or did you?

@Widdershins

I would be HONORED to have you along with us... what sort of OC would you think would be fun to bring to the table?