Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] The Blackwater Quarry OOC

Randimaxis

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

@Randimaxis

Lemme know if there's an issue with the things mentioned in the crate. Though I will defend the display. This were what Dax originally asked for, and Blitz wanted to deliver. :)

Also, the depictions would roughly look like this, just without any details in the muzzles.

9046d2b80028053f9fdbda2c8be345db--charac

Crude, and not entirely perfect, but you can see whose who. :) Also, random drawing found on google, not my art.

Edited by Blitz Boom

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, still no monitor... and there's no way I can reply the way I do by phone. 

But I'm still gonna post as soon as I get my stuff up to snuff. 

@Randimaxis

Hey boss, may I ask clarification on something?

You've set Silver as firing off everything with a fuse from Blitz, but do you mean everything as one of each different item, or literally all of it? Blitz would be pretty sad if Silver fired off all the displays that she made for Dax, so I need to be sure so I can make her reaction fit. :)

Also, all of them or one of each, there is no way that the entire quarry aren't gonna notice, including Luther. Starting to think you're attempting to give him an aneurysm. :p

Silver is panicking, as she's starting to think Blitz might be comatose from a brain hemorrhage - the fireworks are a desperate attempt to rouse her before Silver carries little Blitzy all the way to Princess Celestia herself to beg for help. 

Of course, there's nothing that says that the fireworks will be wasted... after all, the Blackwater Quarry is no place to assume anything, right?

Treat it as I wrote it - EVERYTHING with a fuse...

But don't worry - I have a plan. Have faith in your GM, my friend. :orly:

@Randimaxis

Alright boss, though I'm going to start hammering together a small coffin, because... Well, you'll see, but let's just say that Silver is going to have a nasty surprise since I have used one of the things she just set off before, and therefore my hands are tied on its effect. :P I'll see if I can get something written within the next few days. Busy weekend.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, been busy - but a response will be made either today or tomorry.  If no one else interacts, I guess it'll be back to you & I again, Blitzy.

44 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

Okay, been busy - but a response will be made either today or tomorry.  If no one else interacts, I guess it'll be back to you & I again, Blitzy.

Been incredibly busy myself and got a little sidetracked.  I'll work on this after dinner.

@@Blitz Boom

I'll get reading, I mean none of my approaching characters will know anything about what's going on, but I have gotten the gist of what the situation is at the present moment.

Recently Jasper Cragg left the quarry, there are explosions on the mountain, a carriage crashed into a rock.

Did I miss anything?

@Illiad Easle

Few things.

1. There is a large, impressive fireworks display going on over the graveyard. Impossible not to see if you're in the quarry.

2. This relates more to Illiad specifically. Dax have a friend that's come around, called Blitz. Met her in Ponyville two months before this RP started, and she have come around to deliver some fireworks and other fun stuff to him. She heard of Illiad leaving and thinks of him as a meaniepants for leaving her friend behind, so... She maaaaay try to mess with him when she sees him. Fair warning.

Silver have also taken her under her metaphorical wing for the time being, so there is that to look forward to as well. :P

@Illiad Easle

Here's the story from my end:

Lady Carnelian Clout has arrived from the Crystal Empire and is currently chatting it up with Vylia.  While Luther has been rather suspicious of her (and rightly so), she's managed to convince the Blackwater matriarch to allow her to prepare and host a private soiree at the manor in the hopes of giving them some exposure as well as providing them an opportunity to improve their standing.

Her ward, Mister Low Key, has fallen in with Dax and developed something of a crush.  In an attempt to impress him, he's now found himself on Oglivy's bad side, and can only hope that the vengeance which is due upon him isn't much worse than the first prank the youngest Blackwater pulled on him earlier in the day.

Meanwhile, unrelated to the noble entourage, a pair of psychic siblings from the Crystal Empire, Dahlia and Ophelia, arrived in what used to be a self-moving carriage.  It isn't exactly going anywhere for the time being, so they've decided to wait here until somepony is kind enough to repair it, or if they could perhaps ply their trade and pay in their usual manner.

@@Hazard Time

Randimaxis and I had actually been chatting about part of your part, We were thinking actually about the party, how Illiad's return would exactly coincide with said party, allowing him to crash it as another foreign dignitary.

For the record, Illiad will not be my main character in the RP, he-ll just be a side that will introduce my main, which I discussed at length with Randimaxis, and I will introduce here when he gives me the go-ahead to do so.

@@Blitz Boom

Thanks for the summary, what I have planned to bring in likely intends to be competition for Dax, or rather, his heart.

I guess love triangles are my thing?

• Brohoof 1