Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] The Blackwater Quarry OOC

Randimaxis

@@Randimaxis,

I understand the *Can be fired* clause, and I'll try to keep that in mind when/if I get a character in the frying pan eventually. :)

As for the other OC's clause, I have made a few new bioses a few days past: A messenger and a wine/assorted other non-cider booze salesman (They're called Omen and Happy Hour, links in the doc in the siggy). Not sure if you have a need for either at any point, but figured that I might as well update on potential links later on in case the story steers that way and you tire of NPC's to handle those sort of things. Not everypony likes that. ^^

Or you know, if you want the *hired by the competition* thing to happen. Happy Hour can be convinced to wear a disguise and mess things up for the right price.

And of course: I hope you, and everypony  else here, had a Merry Christmas last night. ^^

• Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9,

Well... I didn't actually plan for what it looks like, but... you're right; it'd probably be a good idea to have one.

Uhm, any ideas or suggestions?  Otherwise, I'll try to come up with something by tomorrow.

@@Randimaxis, again only thing stopping from cresents reaction is a description of the machine. other then that im ready when everypony else is and welcome abord @,

The best that I can do is describe the machine with words.

It should be in similar size to the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000, only a bit smaller and in similar design to their two machines

maxresdefault.jpg

sig-4292907.maxresdefault.jpg

I have already given a description on what tools are attached to it, where they are attached and the effects that are coming from the machine (the faint blue smoke). I will give more description in a post in a few moments.

• Brohoof 1

@

*chuckle*  Okay, okay... since (almost) the entire quarry is currently in the mines, go right ahead and post - I think I may have a hook for you... *wrings hands evilly*

Make your post as if you're arriving for your first day - and though you've heard a lot about how busy it gets there, when you arrive the place looks abandoned... have fun!

post-34233-0-01499500-1451829473.gif

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the long wait. I waited to see what Crescent would do and sort of forgot to look after a few days. I'll try and keep a tab open in my browser to keep more track of this from now on.

Hopefully, this won't happen again. :)

• Brohoof 2

@, she does indeed look awesome!  Your work, or someone else's?  (Either way, cool!)

Moving things along, I'll give it one more round of posts from all of you fine folks before I finish up the contest... WHO WILL WIN!? 

@ 

Oh, man... I wish I could get work like THAT for the quarry staff!  I DO like the pics that are there, don't get me wrong... but that is really, really well done!  Kudos to Ven, and thumbs up on Scarlet's visual representation...

... by the way, I've been thinking Scarlet might need somepony to buddy-up to; any ideas on who might be a good choice for such?

@@cwhip9

Shoot me a PM, my friend; I want some clarification.  You're not in trouble or anything (*hides the shotgun*), just wanting to ask about something.

@@Blitz Boom

Just making sure things are still going well, and that I'm still coloring within the lines, so to speak. 

@@JonasDarkmane

Excellent job so far... now, the question is: A victory speech, or a humble apology?  What will we see from the Flim Flam Brothers?

• Brohoof 1

Excellent job so far... now, the question is: A victory speech, or a humble apology?  What will we see from the Flim Flam Brothers?

Exciting, is it not? I will get to working on a post soon. We will see who will claim the title of winner. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Randimaxis,

You're doing good mate. ^^ The small things that are now is not forcing actions as much as what I already set up, so when that ball rolls I can play with it without issue. :)

I should be getting a response going soon, just need to have a few others done beforehand. People are restless a few other places. But I will come to this as soon as I can. Pinkie promise. ^^

• Brohoof 1

O.O

... hey, do what you gotta; I'll roll with anything.

Just be aware that interrupting something Luther Blackwater himself put into motion could have... consequences...   :umad:

• Brohoof 1

@@JonasDarkmane, @@Randimaxis, aplogys for not posting but before I do just a heads up. Cresent might step into the compition, at the brothers expense (shutting the machine down)

Although I think it was a worthy effort, the brothers do know their way around in world of marketing and prices :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm just saying that don't let scarlet see the brothers, or she's gonna lose her job quickly she knows of their antics...just saying...

• Brohoof 1

I promise you all, I will post as soon as I get some sleep pink fence chicken Fuji moooooo...

... aaaaand THIS is why I shouldn't stay up for so long.  Nighties, folks... but:

post-34233-0-09431000-1453906301.jpg

(The collective YOU.)