Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] The Blackwater Quarry OOC

Randimaxis

@,

Of all the stalkers here, I had not expected it to be you Magos. ^^ I hope you've been well since last. :D

In any case, until you chose to step out of the metaphorical bushes you are watching us from, here's hoping that you're gonna enjoy what you read. :)

That might be sooner then you think, depending on how things go... Mweheheh...

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

Hey, sorry for not replying much lately. Been hit pretty hard with the flu/cold (not sure which one) since Sunday, and just starting to get better. I will have a reply out in the morning more than likely. Sorry for the delay.

• Brohoof 3

@@cwhip9,

Hey, sorry for not replying much lately. Been hit pretty hard with the flu/cold (not sure which one) since Sunday, and just starting to get better. I will have a reply out in the morning more than likely. Sorry for the delay.

all good hope you get better soon *brohoof

• Brohoof 1

Never a problem; take care of yourself first - no rush!

@@Chibi Rainbowgate, why don't you introduce yourself here to the other players?

This is another player who's kinda new at this, but PMs were had, and I have given the green light...

... and so, I shall allow Chibi the chance for self-introduction.  Chibi?

• Brohoof 1

@@Randimaxis,

Randi, I hate to say this, but... Could you please stop godmodding me more and more? I try to play around it, or often just ignoring it outright, but it gets harder and harder to act out how she moves thinks when you put it into your posts in details enough to make it more like you're writing with yourself. :/

I understand a need for linear storylines, and I don't mind if you worded it such as *When she would get on hear way again* and *She might take notice of* and so forth, but the current system is restricting much of any internal dialogue and such unless I flat out ignore you, and that looks weird in the thread honestly. Besides, I like your posts when they are not like that, so I'd hate to ignore them.

Also, the air-headed way Ziggy tends to be gets a bit lost if I can't have internal dialogue and observations of my own to work with. Makes her boring and seem like she notices nearly everything. You need not to worry, I can make her forget stuff all on my own. ^^

Oh, and btw, you already placed a note on her door the first day that she noticed. I can go with her having taken it inside her office no worries so a new one was set up, just mentioning it. ^_^

For the record, you are still a good RP'er, and I am not scolding you as much as being encouraging here and giving you some advice. Some people get Really miffed when they get godmodded, and a lot of sites actually have banable rules against it, so it's better to take it on with a friendly path first. :)

funny-pictures-cyoot-kittehs-of-teh-day-

• Brohoof 1

My sincerest apologies, @@Blitz Boom; I wasn't aware that was what was happening here.

Admittedly, I DO get a bit carried away sometimes; it never hurts to give me a poke in the head every now and again to remind me that this is a shared game, not a writing experiment.  I am quite glad you told me in such a manner - to the point, yet not angry... well, maybe a bit, but I don't blame you.

Anyway, I'll try to do my best to rein in my drive - and again, my sincerest apologies; I can't guarantee 100% that it won't happen again, but now you're aware that I will do my best to prevent such, and that I have no problems getting a nudge back in the right direction.

• Brohoof 1

@@Randimaxis,

Just wanna comment the thing you wrote this time in the RP: That, is the perfect way to storytell without going towards godmode lands. ^^ No control of thought or motion, just telling what happens around and making sure she's in the room, but without telling what she exactly Does in there in details.

Well done lad. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Whenever we tend get to it, @ - I try to wait until everyone has posted, but if someone's taking a while, I'll try to put something there to give them an out, or an easier return.

@@Randimaxis,

Sorry for not responding the last few days lad. Had some... Family issues that needed sorting that put me off most of the posting for the last few days, and then having to sort out, evaluate condition and prepare some Magic cards for sale tomorrow took the rest of the time. I'll get your response out tomorrow, and will see if I can get up a bit earlier so it can be done before work if I'm lucky. :)

@,

Like Randi says, it swings a lot, but generally speaking we tend to get one out a day unless something happened in reality that required us to handle things for a bit. We have had some goosd streaks of momentum the last few weeks though, so overall it seems swell'er. :)

• Brohoof 1

Sorry for not responding the last few days lad. Had some... Family issues that needed sorting that put me off most of the posting for the last few days, and then having to sort out, evaluate condition and prepare some Magic cards for sale tomorrow took the rest of the time. I'll get your response out tomorrow, and will see if I can get up a bit earlier so it can be done before work if I'm lucky.

All good, my friend.  Family stuff is what it is, and I also have knowledge of Crack The Addiction Magic The Gathering; I feel your pain there.

Whatever time you need, take it - we'll be here.   :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

@@Randimaxis,

The sad part is that how you describe it pretty much feels like how I started to see it after the third year or so of just being myself playing it. :P Long live corrupting friends into geeks. ^_^

And I'll start writing now, so a post shall be there before work, as promised. So no throwing stones. :P

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good day folks. This is JonasDarkmane speaking here. 

I have been cordially invited, by Randimaxis, to join in on the RP as a guest RPer :). Thought I should shoot you guys a message here in the OOC so that you won't be as alarmed when I make my post within the main RP :)

Now, with my introduction complete, I will go on to make my post within the RP ^w^

• Brohoof 2

hey lads Randi, Cwhip I should've done this before but I'd like to apply here, need want to keep busy :D

I gonna submit Summer and Scarlet I want to firstly try Scarlet and do a duet play. 

@@cwhip9, if you want Crescent to know Summer from our background work (despite our RP is not there yet) I can work with either.

@@Randimaxis, You know my stance of my vamp characters in which is Summer in here at your discretion. 

If i'm in i have some reading to do :D 

• Brohoof 2

@

Hmmmmmmm... tell you what: do the reading, then see if you can figure out which one would be more appropriate, and we can chat about the charrie and how to work them in.  

BY THE WAY...

To everyone in here: DO keep in mind that OCs CAN BE FIRED FROM THE QUARRY.  I don't see it happening anytime soon, but I wanted to clarify a few things about this possibility...

1) Just because a CHARACTER gets fired, doesn't exactly mean the PLAYER is out; you're always welcome to submit another OC for the quarry if your current one gets nixed.

2) Don't think a fired character is GONE; there's always a chance I could work the character through another angle - maybe they want revenge?  Perhaps they're hired by the competition?  What if they were set up?  Just know that a character that gets the axe might get to come back to grind it. 

3) Before a firing, Luther will give each case a chance to talk their way out of it - keep in mind that he may be stern, but he's FAIR, as well.  Excellent RPing will possibly save your character's flank a time or two... but three strikes, and they are O-U-T.

Not that anyone is approaching firing level yet... *spreading the residual paranoia evenly*

• Brohoof 3

@@Randimaxis,

Can't read now have work soon, but read the characters bio's Summer is too nice for this Scarlet it is then, maybe she can come to settle a contract dispute for an orange supply or something along those lines, will read when work is over. 

• Brohoof 1

Summer is too nice for this

Nice?  *chuckle*  Well, 'nice' isn't really a factor; so far we have Crescent, who can be nice, but usually tends to intimidate others a bit with his Pony-Bat-ness... and then there's Doc Ziggy, who's such a sweetheart that she has to restrain herself from giving everypony flying tacklehugs.  Sooooooooo... yeah; take your pick. 

@

As you wish.

When you have the time to spare, read over what's already here and PM me when you're caught up; we'll discuss your entrance.  Sound good to you?