Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] The Blackwater Quarry OOC

Randimaxis

AM I TOO LATE TO JOIN? If not, I'll join with the OC in my sig.

>my OC starts in the quarry as a new worker

>he has been hired by a neighbouring town to investigate suspicions of slave labour in the mines

>he has an ulterior motive: he is investigating the rumours of an extremely powerful magical artifact buried deep in the location of the mines

Hmmmm... you do realize that there's not really going to be a lot of fighting, right?  This seems like a character better suited to more action-based RP... but then, it does take all sorts, right?  

Allow me to consider it, Enzo - I'll PM you about it.

In the meantime, any comments from the other players?

@@Randimaxis,

Not much. As you said, might be more of a figther, but I think it will depend more on behaviour of the OC in this particular one than anything. If we go with the undercover angle, and it is played right and not a lot of boasting and roaming around, obviously out there in one way or another, I think it could be interesting.

As for the Artifact idea, it might be wonky, but it ain't my place to say much about things. Will depend on how you want things to be here. :)

@@cwhip9,

((Totally forgot to answer you. Sorry. :( ))

I see it as time wandering as it does, but it seems like it would take less than 20 minutes to go from the doc's office and to the manor in my estimate, which is why i asked if I could move about 10 minutes ahead. :)

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

Hmmmm... you do realize that there's not really going to be a lot of fighting, right?  This seems like a character better suited to more action-based RP... but then, it does take all sorts, right?  

Allow me to consider it, Enzo - I'll PM you about it.

In the meantime, any comments from the other players?

a pony getting his mane nearly burnt isn't actiony? lol

@@cwhip9,

((Totally forgot to answer you. Sorry. :( ))

I see it as time wandering as it does, but it seems like it would take less than 20 minutes to go from the doc's office and to the manor in my estimate, which is why i asked if I could move about 10 minutes ahead. :)

(no worrys on the delay long week for my RL)

that sounds simular to my estimits, honestly it helps set up what my OC is doing in where his parts are

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I certainly have a plan coming up soon... @@Blitz Boom, you'll be happy to know that Ziggy & Dax are angling towards the beginning of such... and it has to do with what's in the mysterious box.  OooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooh...

@@cwhip9, I think there's some potential for finding out what those hot sparks are all about.  I have an idea myself, by the way... but you're free to PM me if you have one of your own.  Maybe we can put them together?

Oh, my.

I had written a response a couple of days ago - but it didn't make it to the actual post apparently; my sincerest apologies, my friends... I've been waiting for someone else to post, when you were waiting for ME!  *blush*

I'll try to recall what I had written, and I'll try to have something posted tonight!  A thousand pardons!

So cwhip9 recommended I drop by, I'm intrigued.

My OC is an adventurer, and you say the mine has been around since the discovery of emeralds themselves?  seems like there could be a lot of secrets down there  B)

"Mind if I poke around the abandoned sections and see whats down there?"

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

still here sorry for the delay. I was half munching on how to turn this into a mystree lil side story instead of an classic "conspiracy" thing. anyways the minor and guard pony are NPC's i'll let you take them over in regard to interacting with Silver but for Cresent im half ready to turn it into a brawl of sorts as they continue searching for clues again your call but that's what my head is going for

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@@Randimaxis, 8/10 thus far

the shipping and sabatoge mystery story's we have going on at the same time is a fun experiment wih cresent to do. And im getting a sense of "who done it' vibe almost noir but not quite if that makes sense

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well...hai, guys.

I was poked, and now I'm here. I'm gonna grab a few cookies and stay awhile. An OC will come eventually when I figure out how to insert it in properly without being too obnoxious, but for right now, I'm gonna be staring over the metaphorical shoulder of this roleplay and checking it out.

• Brohoof 2

@,

Of all the stalkers here, I had not expected it to be you Magos. ^^ I hope you've been well since last. :D

In any case, until you chose to step out of the metaphorical bushes you are watching us from, here's hoping that you're gonna enjoy what you read. :)

• Brohoof 1