Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] The Blackwater Quarry OOC

Randimaxis

• 2 weeks later...

@Randimaxis

Better three weeks late than never, right? :scoots:

Sorry for the absence.  Couple my lack of motivation with my schedule and it took me much longer than I would have liked to finally get a response out.  This is my last term of college, and while I'm still an undergraduate, the lab I'm taking is being run like a graduate rotation, so I've been reading scientific papers, developing a hypothesis, and planning out an experiment with a group of people.  I'm going to try and make sure my posts remain regular and keep you up to date if I'm unable to.

• Brohoof 1

For the record:

Horace Blackwater

Spoiler

481770583_HoraceBlackwater.png.8195f6be45aafd6f8ac9a00023f023a2.png

Harland Blackwater

Spoiler

1410053559_HarlanBlackwater.png.17ad9babe2c9e24c55ce3f0172f9d8cc.png

Erasmus Blackwater

Spoiler

183283356_ErasmusBlackwater.png.69905c1718027505da0de42f878b6a05.png

Lotus Black

Spoiler

449050368_LotusBlack.png.9ce950dfa89d2c2bcc48cef57d89f482.png

Weapon Black / Warren Blackwater

Spoiler

973673349_WeaponBlack.png.49a16f85c363722f695f2ff4826fcc44.png

Chisel Black

Spoiler

68753072_ChiselBlack.png.123dbadc62fcbdb345dd3912a8e64442.png

... in case anyone was interested in those portraits Key was seeing.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to apologize for not having replied to the thread yet. Lot's of things gone on and I simply didn't have the mental capacity to go through it. I'll hopefully be able to look on it tomorrow. :)

22 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

Lot's of things gone on and I simply didn't have the mental capacity to go through it.

No rush, mate - I think we're ALL going through some static right now; just let us know if you need to talk (dat goes for all o' you mugs)... otherwise, it's all good.

Poking my head in again to say that school is wrapping up, and the heat is only increasing.  I currently have two papers, a presentation, a quiz, a roleplay, and one final to worry about in the coming two weeks, and I'm going to have to focus on those for the time being.

I apologize profusely that everyone in this thread constantly has to wait on me, but this is my last term before I graduate and I will be entirely free when spring break rolls around (until I get a job, that is).

• 3 weeks later...

lightly dusts off this thread

It's been a while, hasn't it :blush:

Well, not to worry.  I have since graduated and am currently hunting for jobs.  I should be home for the next month or two while I get my life sorted out, and will now be available to actually post in a timely manner.  Cheers to everyone who's tolerated my impropriety :D

Edited by Hazard Time
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

@Randimaxis

Hello again.  It's really late at night and I should be in bed, but I made you wait long enough so I got a reply out at long last.  The good news on my end is that I have a job now!

As for the events of my last post, I should mention that Dahlia has a love-hate relationship with her "friends" on the other side.  She may have explained before that she can't exactly control who she makes contact with.  All spirits will tell the truth, but some are more honest than others, and sometimes, when the brutal truth is wielded especially cruelly, it can cut like a knife.

• Brohoof 2

Good that you got a post out mate. :) I should be able to follow suit in a few days so we can get this on the road  but things have just been crazy busy, so not had the time for it yet.

Anyway, the information on Dahlia is gonna be good to keep in mind later on, so thanks for the info. :)

• Brohoof 2

*giddy giggling*

I SO can't wait to reply to this one!

*hopping in place, clapping rapidly*

OH!  And I have artwork to share; from @UsagerLooky:

BlackwatersbyUsager.jpeg.749f38c97229ef707a02cc0f33847c75.jpeg

I likes it.  :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Randimaxis

It doesn't seem to want to let me post,

Or it posted it 7 times.

I apologize in either case.

Edit: It was too small to post.

Sorry, there's just not much for me to go off of there.

Edited by Illiad Easle
Answer found

9 hours ago, Illiad Easle said:

Sorry, there's just not much for me to go off of there.

I was kinda hoping she'd possibly sit there and go through her own thoughts about meeting Daxter again, as it's quite prominent in her mind - just yammering on and on in her own head, like young fillies sometimes do.  It would possibly help make her more relatable, more endearing - after all, lots of folks enjoy the 'lovestruck babble' trope; why not utilize it?

...wait, was I supposed to post somrthin’ here? It’s been far too long! I wonder if there were any... PLAAANS... to bring me back into things.

Did I miss anything?

Glad to see others are making it through their transitory life phases. I too have a new job & are... coping with it.

@Blitz Boom HAH! I KNEW IT!

I knew you played Warcraft!! I used to, too!

...i’ve lost track of which war is being crafted nowadays.

@Randimaxis

Alright, I think this should be to your liking, a good setup if anything. 

Also, per one of our previous conversations and the recent prediction, do you think now would be the time for Redd to receive a certain visitor? 

Yes yes, I know it's my turn - I'm working on it.

But HEY!  I wanted to take a moment and show you folks a thing:

In exchange for a thing I did for Valtasar, I have been rewarded with a gift - the gift of ART!  However, though I could have asked for the Blackwaters in a portrait, or another batch of staff pics... I decided to ask, instead, for artwork to be made for my favorite people here on the forums...

YOU FOLKS.

And so, to each of you, I say thank you from the bottom of my heart - and here you go, my friends:

BlackwaterQuarryPCsbyValtasar.thumb.png.6f4ed9f7e26ad2486d53528429b1d015.png

Thank you for sticking with me through thick and thin; I couldn't have done this without you wonderful Ponyites.
Excelsior, my friends.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 hours ago, Randimaxis said:

Yes yes, I know it's my turn - I'm working on it.

But HEY!  I wanted to take a moment and show you folks a thing:

In exchange for a thing I did for Valtasar, I have been rewarded with a gift - the gift of ART!  However, though I could have asked for the Blackwaters in a portrait, or another batch of staff pics... I decided to ask, instead, for artwork to be made for my favorite people here on the forums...

YOU FOLKS.

And so, to each of you, I say thank you from the bottom of my heart - and here you go, my friends:

BlackwaterQuarryPCsbyValtasar.thumb.png.6f4ed9f7e26ad2486d53528429b1d015.png

Thank you for sticking with me through thick and thin; I couldn't have done this without you wonderful Ponyites.
Excelsior, my friends.

*intense squealing intensifies further*

Oh my goodness, it's amazing!  Carnelian!  And Low!  And the twins!  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Seriously, this looks amazing!  I absolutely love it!!

Also, does the artist have a social media account you can link me to?

Edited by Hazard Time

@Randimaxis

Duuude  that's amazing!^_^ Thank you for including us in your art exchange. I especially love how Blitz appears to be examining the letter B and thinking how she can blow it up. xD It's totally spot on.

So is it actually that Ziggy appears to be watching Low, and just waiting until his attention is elsewhere before she's gonna pounce him. Impressive work with this really. :)

But really, everyone looks good in this. It's a great artist you've gotten hold of here Randi, and again, many thanks for including us in this. Hopefully we won't let you down. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Valtasar did it again...

DaxandMysticbyValtasar.thumb.png.e9d59248b101317271bc866ce3ca0a2a.png

... SAUCY!

:D

(I told you that you weren't forgotten, Illiad!)