Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] The Blackwater Quarry OOC

Randimaxis

Hey @Randimaxis. With my other thing on the slow burner, I figured I'd look around for an RP to participate in, and wouldn't you know it, I found yours.

If you're not past that point yet I'd like to apply.

Gold Dust (see signature): After being cut off from his wealthy family's allowance, and no way to pay his mortgage on his beach-side house, he put his education in accounting to work and looked for disgruntled business-ponies to offer his hooves-on-the-ground financial investigation. Remembering the Blackwater reputation, he knew the first place to look.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

@Loud Opinion, I might have a different idea for such a pony as this one; not that I don't like him (I do), but more like I have plans that could use him in a manner more... befitting... of his personality.  *wicked grin*

That being said, as per usual does anyone have any issues with LouOpi joining us?  @Blitz Boom, @Illiad Easle, @Widdershins, @cwhip9, what say you?

• Brohoof 1

@Randimaxis @Loud Opinion

No problem from my side, though I don't see why Gold and Mystic would be competing all that much, as it reads as if Gold does the more dirty task of looking through and finding out issues that may be in the records from times past, whilst Mystic appears to be going for dealing with the finances going forward. Could well be that Gold would be able to at least temporarily stay on to look through the old stuff fine a finetooth comb, just to make sure that everything is in order so they don't end up with legal trouble or the like.

But it sounds as if Randi have other plans regardless, so eh. :) The more the merrier.

Edited by Blitz Boom
Forgot to tag Loud
  • Brohoof 1

@Blitz Boom,

Your mostly right about what Gold Dust would be doing. Although he wouldn't be looking through the older records in some dusty old room. Not until he was done looking through more recent things. He would start by taking count of inventory to make sure no supplies have gone missing, then find out where they've gone to if they have. You see, much more personal.

Anyway, a good reception so far. Fingers crossed.

2 minutes ago, Loud Opinion said:

Well, I'll take your silence as the go ahead.

Please do; and I'd hurry, as I'm replying RIGHT NOW; I'll wait for you to post so I can add it to mine.

• Brohoof 1

Last I checked, the minimum was 800, though I've heard that it was raised to 1,000. It encourages detail, but I believe that sometimes there's just not that much to write about especially if the seen has already been painted. It can make new players excessively introspective, but that's the lesser of two evils. *shrugs*

@Loud Opinion

I must say, Gold's acting rather bold in your last post. It definitely will not earn him any favors, one doesn't typically think beneath him those who are offering him a job.

He's got some serious confidence, and I can't wait to see his words shoved back down his throat.:derp:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Illiad Easle said:

He's got some serious confidence, and I can't wait to see his words shoved back down his throat.

Now, now... let a character be themselves.  Besides, all he needs is some guidance...

Just ask 'Redd'.  :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 2

Hmm, now that I think about it, I'd love to get back into roleplaying. So I'd like to ask if there is space left for another character in this. I thought that the premise for this was very interesting.