Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] The Blackwater Quarry OOC

Randimaxis

4 minutes ago, Flow said:

Heh, I took the pre-read route as a current employee for my entry into the RP. It's not that hard, as Randi has some resources to help with thru his blogs. If you're taking this route, be cautious about what is canon. Also, this is an advanced RP, so you are expected to type a paragraph instead of a sentence in the least.

I normally type paragraphs so that is not a problem for me. But I'll have to talk to Randi whenever he comes back.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-02-28 at 8:04 PM, Califorum said:

But I'll have to talk to Randi whenever he comes back.

Speak with me, yo; gimme an idea of what you're wanting.  Just be aware of my biggest rules:

No alicorns.  No draconequui.

... other than that, talk to me.  I am extremely flexible.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Randimaxis said:

Speak with me, yo; gimme an idea of what you're wanting.  Just be aware of my biggest rules:

No alicorns.  No draconequui.

... other than that, talk to me.  I am extremely flexible.

I wasn't planning on having either of those anyways. Since this seems to be more of like, a work based rp, perhaps someone who was sent there for doing something bad in the past. My other characters would likely not fit in this rp, so I intend on creating someone new.

@Blitz Boom @Randimaxis

Ideas for my character so far.

I think her name might be Serendipity. A crystal pony who travels across the land, wanting to escape the crystal empire and explore the world. She is extremely focused in her discoveries and is extremely snobby and high class. One might assume she is one of those extremely snobbish fashion ponies, yet she will dive into the jungles and the dirt in hopes of finding powerful artifacts for her own. 

"Serendipity is an unplanned fortunate discovery." - definition of Serendipity. 

Well, either way with which character enters the RP, I look forward to that, and welcome back Randi, it's been a while.

(edited)

@Califorum @Randimaxis

One had to think of how to make you integrate into the mine then.

My best bet? Explorations costs money, and as such, she'd need to gather up some cash so that she can continue on her journey. The mine is a large place that's often in need for workers, so she could come around there to see if there were something for her to do for a few months at least. Perhaps when she's there, she then starts hearing the stories of how Vylia Blackwater are a mare with some connections, which means that she might know where to go look for powerful artifacts. Certainly one to try and get on the best side of, so she could learn a few things. Even if it would prolong her stay in this dreadful, filthy mine, with all its dirty workers. Maybe she'd even have to mingle some, to try and learn more useful things? What a dreadful prospect, but the path to power are seldom clean and simple. :P

Anyway, that's off the top of my head.

==============================================

@Flow

And hello to you again! Been long. Good to see you're still sticking to this place. :D

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 3

9 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

@Flow

And hello to you again! Been long. Good to see you're still sticking to this place. :D

It's happened in the past where I experience some sort of hiatus, and even the RP migrating to another site.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

Well, now you summoned me here. Not too sure if it's Randi, but if I recall, we were waiting for some reply in the RP.

Oof.  Been a minute.

Originally, I was waiting for Widdershins, but... I get the feeling he's not gonna reply.

Okay, uhhhhh... gimme a few days; gotta gather my notes & re-read some to see what was going on.  I mean, I don't wanna give up on it - I've just been incredibly busy.  (Including writing/editing my story.)

On 2021-06-16 at 12:21 PM, Blitz Boom said:

might have completely, 100% forgotten.

/pout, I don't fowget fwends, you poopyhead!

I've been moving across countries... during pandemic... and through alot of my own lack of self-confidence. 

I'm sorry i haven't been around! Kinda confused this with the other rp thread too. What were you needing me for, @Randimaxis?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...