Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] The Blackwater Quarry OOC

Randimaxis

@Randimaxis

Oh phooey, I knew I forgot something. Whoopsie. Just here to wish you well, and hope once again, that you'll return to us. Even if we have to revamp this entire thing, it's well worth taking up the hardhats and getting to work. :D Hopefully that day will come, though for now, I wish you well, and hope that you will one day return to us, full of vigor, and bright new ideas. ^^

YARN | Raise this barn Raise this barn | My Little Pony: Friendship is  Magic (2010) - S03E08 Animation | Video gifs by quotes | 5f8b926a | 紗

• Brohoof 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@Randimaxis

It's horrifying. After months of not doing anything, the pony have started to cause trouble. The filing cabinet is a mess, Oglevy is stuck in a box, and Vylia's perfumes have gone missing. Furthermore, roars are heard from inside the mines, and this one's going around mumbling to himself.

You best return soon, or The Quarry is doomed!

We Are All In Danger Sprout Sticker - We Are All In Danger Sprout My Little  Pony - Discover & Share GIFs

You must return quickly, for the sake of us all!

(worth a shot)

Meanwhile Bloom is here, not giving a hoot about what was going on since she got tired of waiting. Perhaps this brought her to think that her contract is up? Is it time to put the uniform away? 

9-1.jpg.b021f5d164c94adaf626a781a30660fd

(I'm still here.)

• Hugs 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...