Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Japan's Love for Young Girls

Sky Knight

Thank you for showing me this video. This really... well... it boggled my mind.

As it says in the video, I'm sure there are many who aren't perverts or intend to exploit these girls... but all the same, this is a serious problem...

I'm speechless. This is very sad. My heart goes out to all those girls who don't have a choice but to go into this business.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you for showing me this video. This really... well... it boggled my mind.

As it says in the video, I'm sure there are many who aren't perverts or intend to exploit these girls... but all the same, this is a serious problem...

I'm speechless. This is very sad. My heart goes out to all those girls who don't have a choice but to go into this business.

Real world problems and yet they're still a close Allie to the USA.

• Brohoof 1

Real world problems and yet they're still a close Allie to the USA.

The USA became an ally of Japan following World War II as part of Containment Culture to focus on keeping Communist ideology from expanding beyond where it already resided: Russia and China.

Don't look to governments for being prevailing defenders of moral virtue, they tend to fuck it up royally. If this problem in Japan is going to be stopped, there's going to need to be a change with regards to what a family is so that the shaming culture is dropped, and something has to be done to severely curtail the demand side of this market, because if there is a demand, there will be people willing to make a supply.

The USA became an ally of Japan following World War II as part of Containment Culture to focus on keeping Communist ideology from expanding beyond where it already resided: Russia and China.

Don't look to governments for being prevailing defenders of moral virtue, they tend to fuck it up royally. If this problem in Japan is going to be stopped, there's going to need to be a change with regards to what a family is so that the shaming culture is dropped, and something has to be done to severely curtail the demand side of this market, because if there is a demand, there will be people willing to make a supply.

And when things don't work out between the two I can imagine this delicate subject matter for Japan being used as propaganda against them. Although very unlikely Japan to ever go against the USA, and not kiss the USA's shoes in all things the USA decide to do involving them or not. Although the Japanese republic want to depart from USA's control and aggression sadly their government is massively controlled by the USA. Plus Japan need to be on friendly terms with the USA if they have any chance of fighting back China aggression.