Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

iceestarz

lol so I know next to nothing about drawing humans. I really hate drawing them so I haven't ever really tried learning how to do them. I was bored so I decided to redraw Aj's transformation in my own style I suppose. This was the best I could do :P

It's pretty dark so i had to use the flash on my camera :nom:

Also note that this wasn't anything serious. I could've fixed it in areas but I was kinda lazy since it was just a doodle/boredom sketch.

post-20175-0-41833700-1437443244_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I'm so jealous if that's just a boredom sketch  ^_^ A boredom sketch for me is a couple of squiggly lines and random shapes  :lol:

Well, good job anyway  :icwudt: Any AJ artwork is much appreciated by moi  :smug:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm so jealous if that's just a boredom sketch ^_^ A boredom sketch for me is a couple of squiggly lines and random shapes :lol:

Well, good job anyway :icwudt: Any AJ artwork is much appreciated by moi :smug:

Haha thanks! AJ's always fun for me to draw so I'll probably be doodling her more often. :P Edited by iceestarz
  • Brohoof 2

lol so I know next to nothing about drawing humans. I really hate drawing them so I haven't ever really tried learning how to do them. I was bored so I decided to redraw Aj's transformation in my own style I suppose. This was the best I could do :P

It's pretty dark so i had to use the flash on my camera :nom:

Also note that this wasn't anything serious. I could've fixed it in areas but I was kinda lazy since it was just a doodle/boredom sketch.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Oh wow, that's such a nice drawing of Apple Jack, you have a gifted hand.

• Brohoof 1

Looks really good. Are you planning on drawing the others?

Maybe, I'll probably do rainbow dash if anything. But I've got other stuff I gotta get to first.

Oh wow, that's such a nice drawing of Apple Jack, you have a gifted hand.

Thank you! Not a bad start for hardly drawing people. I'm a lot more comfortable in non human things but it was fun none the less. :P