Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Community Roleplay Idea Suggestion Thread

FancyHorse

(edited)

Most enjoy the idea of taking a gander and plotting out the illustrious settings characters and narratives to a good roleplay.

Some may need a little more inspiration. And some are open to ideas of others.

To those wishing to minimize the time to create or foundate the beginning of roleplay I have created a thread to help ensure maximum potential for new roleplay ideas.

And to treat it, others in the community can post their ideas too.

An idea:

Basic plot:

Deep in the harsh jungles and deserts of southern Zebraca, the bounty of a crazed warlord now available by the Republic of Eastern Zebraca four mercenary ponies find themselves in the midst of the raging factions as the civil war for southern Zebraca wages on.

Edited by IllusivePony
  • Brohoof 5

Idea:

Basic Plot:

The changelings are discovered to be the Flutterponies who were cursed centuries ago. To restore them, there is a spell that Starswirl the Bearded created, however it's in a book he left behind on one of his travels. A group of ponies are sent to retrieve the book, and have many adventures along the way.

• Brohoof 6

Idea/Plot: Avalon:  Kingdom of Mist

The island of Avalon has been protected in a veil of mist in which no boat can get through and cut off from the rest of the world for over a 1000 years.  Yet now the Island Kingdom is finding itself torn apart by war as the Windagos once more set their sights in stealing the land of magic!   The King sets out a spell to look for aid outside the mist and ends up bringing in 5 ponies who might be the only hope for Avalon!

• Brohoof 3

This next idea is more so a human roleplay:

Set in the year 3143 humanity has reached its technological peak and as, such an expansion of the human race has been a continuous accomplishment.

After the latest marvel in human engineering the Dyson Sphere Xin Fao 5, to this day it remains as the pinnacle staple of Dyson sphere infrastructure. But with the new setting of a vast number of humans comes the greater problem of public safety.

With the creation of the Sanctum Counter Terrorism Group and over 1000 individual units stationed throughout, one specialized unit will find themselves at the front of defense when the orbital prison planet OKJ15 has become under total control by its inmates and hellbent on controlling the Sphere and its precious Neuron star power.

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

:pinkie: Ooh! :pinkie:  

In the Everfree Forest, ponies play death hide and seek....

See where I'm going?  :mustache:

Smallifying..... (Shrinking basically but I felt unique)

But then, you find yourself in the middle of the "Fall Weather Friends race!  :sunbutt:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

heres an idea

The main 6 are running there mafia family's, things seem good for the 6 crime family's of equestria until one of them gets Assassinated by an unknown killer, creating an power shift within the family's.

A war begins between the reaming 5 crime family's to gain more power over the other and the cops are doing there best to end it, but there could only be one way to end it, one family to gain control

kinda dark, and who ever jumps in can decide to be part of one of the mane 6 crime family's as the war gos on

Edited by cwhip9
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Did I ever mention that Stormjumper is a terrific singer?

...the same can't be said for Amber or Plum, though. :lol:

Lol I don't think any of my characters can sing. Well Nasir might, but just for the hell of it. He's got no talent X3

• Brohoof 1

Lol I don't think any of my characters can sing. Well Nasir might, but just for the hell of it. He's got no talent X3

You don't need talents when you have charisma lol. I think he could host some pretty interesting RPs, if you have any ideas.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really have a basic idea, I just wanna play some Pathfinder with someone else as DM, as I've never played Pathfinder before in my life.

I think this isn't necessarily the best website for that. I'm sure you could find a campaign to join if you search through Paizo's forums, though. :) There are websites that have the whole board set up and everything. My bro uses it to play with his friends when they're out of town. Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 2

I think this isn't necessarily the best website for that. I'm sure you could find a campaign to join if you search through Paizo's forums, though. :) There are websites that have the whole board set up and everything. My bro uses it to play with his friends when they're out of town.

kk, thanks for letting me know!

• 5 weeks later...

A Cutie Mark Crusaders roleplay--not necessarily with canon characters, but with OCs as children trying to discover their cutie marks! I can totally see my OCs going on silly adventures to try and discover their talents. :)

• Brohoof 3

A Cutie Mark Crusaders roleplay--not necessarily with canon characters, but with OCs as children trying to discover their cutie marks! I can totally see my OCs going on silly adventures to try and discover their talents. :)

Childish Reimaginations reborn!! That sounds uber cute and awesome :3

• Brohoof 2