Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Asssssssk Mesme Rize

Mesme Rize

sig-3877000.ZrcIC4V.png

Hello there my little humanssssss. I am Messssssme Rize. I am a Pony, SSSSSSnake hybrid, or better known asssss a Lamia.

I am ready to anssssswer all of your questionssssss. Oh and don't be afraid if i unexpectetly want to coil you up, for a nice and big hug. *hissing laugh*

• Brohoof 2

That sexy snake pony beast.

Firsssssstly little human. I am called a Lamia.

Sssssssecondly, if you like me so much *Puts a coil around your shoulder* i can make it worth your while. ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Firsssssstly little human. I am called a Lamia.

Sssssssecondly, if you like me so much *Puts a coil around your shoulder* i can make it worth your while. ;)

Well, Mesme the Lamia, consider my approval to be my apology for my ignorance :) Edited by Nuke87654

Well, Mesme the Lamia, consider my approval to be my apology for my ignorance :)

*I wrap one layer of coils around you* You know why they call me messssssme Rize, right?

Would you care to show it?

Don't mind if i do...*Looks very deep into your eyes, They lose their normal green and begin to slowly pulse with hypnotic colors* Do you like?

What's your opinion on mongoose, eagles, and badgers?

They can't do anything to me. Firsssssst of all, i am not a normal ssssssssssnake. I am a Lamiapony.

Secondly, i am bigger then a normal ssssssssnake. I can't be lifted up by an eagle, for example.

Don't mind if i do...*Looks very deep into your eyes, They lose their normal green and begin to slowly pulse with hypnotic colors* Do you like?

He feels entrapped by the trance. Strangely, he felt a sensation of relaxation and calmness dwelling through his mind. As he commanded, he replied honestly "I feel at ease, Mesme." 

Hi! :) What would you like to achieve in your life?

I don't really have anything to achieve in my life. Mosssssst of my time in the everfree, looking for animalssssss and ssssssometimes play with poniessssss that crossssss my path. :P

It might not ssssssssound fun to you. But i alwayssssss lived that way and i feel good about it. :)

• Brohoof 1

No. I am sssssssure that they would not welcome me there. I lived my whole live in my foresssssst and if it's more then one pony, i alwayssss hide from them.

Well, i mossssstly hypnotize them and play with them for awhile. If i get bored with them, i keep them in my coilssssss until they wake up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hiya, Mesme!  *waves*

So, I suppose I could ask the questions that folks are just DYING to know...

1: What is your secret to keeping your scales so smooth and supple?  Shed and Shoulders?  Snake Oil?  Tell us!

2: When did your hypnotic powers first manifest themselves?  Were you a lil' Lamia-ling when you figured it out, or did it take time?

3: You must save a FORTUNE on pants; tell us, what does your wardrobe look like?

4: What do you NOT like to talk about, so your fans can avoid the subjects?

5: What are your three MOST favorite songs of all time (or at least at this moment)?

Thank you for your time, my friend.  *bows humbly*

• 1 month later...

*Lord Necrodeus fades in mid air*

post-40379-0-92273600-1485253402_thumb.png

Wow, so this is the Everfree forest. What a nice place you have here. 

Even I cannot enter Equestria myself either, forever. 

Anyways, who is your favorite thing to do here in the forest? 

Edited by Lord Necrodeus