Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

friendship games Why did Twilight join the Shadowbolts in Crystal prep academy?

Lady Diana

Equestria Girls Rarity has a line in the trailer: "I can't believe our world's Twilight goes to Crystal Prep." So yeah, not the Twilight we know.

I'd assume its because shes a student of Crystal Prep, so it would make sense to be on their team. 

We haven't seen her till now, which implies that she doesn't go to Canterlot High. 

I was there in the theater for Rainbow Rocks and like everyone else who stayed past the end credits, we were like, "What's going on?" But when we saw her and she said to her normal pet dog (and not a dragon turned into a dog), "No doubt about it, Spike. There's something strange going on at that school", those of us who stayed were like "WHOA!" and some of us were like "Human Pinkie Pie, whether she knows it or not, was right when she asked our Equestria Pony-turned-Human Twilight, 'Do you have a twin sister who lives in the city; has a pet dog that looks just like that one?' and our Twilight, not wanting to draw attention, answered 'uh, maybe?'"

• Brohoof 2

Thats not ponyvilles twilight it's the real twilght just watch the ending clip of rainbow rocks and u will know wich twilght we are talking about

I saw it. I thought that was the real Twilight

That's the familiar Twilight in the human world from Crystal Prep and would be in the Shadowbolts team when the film is out, she might be another antagonist or something.  :huh:

Not the only Twilight Sparkle from Equestria mainly as she's the leading character and the main protagonist to spread the magic of friendship, she got her crown back in Equestria at the first and saved Canterlot High at the second.

• Brohoof 1

So that's a different Twilight, not from the Equestria Twilight who came out of the portal?

Yes, that Twilight is the one native to the human world, so no friendship nor character development we seen pony Twi go through

Before Poniville, Twilight lived in Canterlot. That's mean that in human world, Twilight doesn't study in Canterlot High, in Crystal Prep. Human Twilight has only family, not friends. But maybe there will be other details in movie? For example, wherewhom does Pinkie Pie know about human Twilight in 1-st EG? Maybe Pinkie know some biography details of our purple one, isn't she?  

I think that human Twili joined because well she wanted to be with her sister-in-law Cadance because I saw her on one trailer since her bro married her. :huh:  :derp:

Human Cadence is/was confirmed? oh well there is this video explaining why twilight is in another school... themme go fetch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPcU_ma18dw

oh cool i did not expect it to be in the post, that just l33t