Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff q+a Troblems Q&A

Simon

Troblems it's good to get to ask you questions thank you so much! My question is have you participated in the mlp smile don't project posted by Jerik in Camelot castle forums?

Not yet. I need to get my ass in gear on it. Thanks for the reminder.

What would you say to the new top shipper (If LW passed down the title, that is to say)? *Is getting nervous* 

What would you say to the new top shipper (If LW passed down the title, that is to say)? *Is getting nervous*

You are asking the wrong person that. I stay out of the ship the member above you thread for a reason.

You are asking the wrong person that. I stay out of the ship the member above you thread for a reason.

Oh, ok. Phew. 

What would you like to see from the brony community? 

• Brohoof 1

What... is your name?

What... is your quest?

What... is the flight velocity of an unladen sparrow?

((ALSO @:sunbutt:  :sunbutt:  :love:  :love: ((: sunbutt : : love :))))

What do you mean? An African or a European swallow?

What would you like to see from the brony community?

More art. More love. More tolerance. More charity. People get down on the brony community, citing all kinds of problems with it, but I see those problems being more of a reflection of the person complaining than the fandom itself. I personally think the brony fandom is great, and it's only getting harder, better, faster, stronger.

• Brohoof 4

Do you like Daft Punk (considering your reference there :P)? 

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan, but if I missed the opportunity to put that in there, my husband, who is a fan would have been disappointed.

Although, I do love this clip:

• Brohoof 3

Why do you like Cadence so much (or so it seems)? 

A couple of reasons. Firstly, I love love. Genuine, two sided love. Not just the love between romantic partners, but all kinds. She is the embodiment (emponiment?) of that connection that people (ponies) share. She also is married to one of the few consistent male characters in the show. While I wish he were a bit better portrayed, he's at least better than Spike. She's kind, sweet, and no matter what anyone says, not a Mary Sue.

Remember waaaaaay back in season 1 when Twilight said the CMC (before they were the CMC) that in being blank flanks they were full of potential, and had yet to experience the thrill of finding out who they are? That how I see Cadance.

(For the record, that Daft Punk clip is a pair of French Comedians, not really Daft Punk.)
Also, what is your favorite section of the forums? Your least favorite?
I know. That doesn't mean I can't laugh about it, though.

Favorite would be EQE. I've watched it bloom and blossom into a beautiful, self sufficient (mostly) section full of really great people who all care about one another. It's pretty great.

Least favorite is hands down Debate Pit.
  • Brohoof 2

Remember waaaaaay back in season 1 when Twilight said the CMC (before they were the CMC) that in being blank flanks they were full of potential, and had yet to experience the thrill of finding out who they are? That how I see Cadance.
Hmmm, hadn't thought about that. Nice one.  

What is your favorite memory of this forums? 

Do you like the cold? 

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm, hadn't thought about that. Nice one.  

What is your favorite memory of this forums? 

Do you like the cold?

2014's Making Christmas Merrier. Be ready for 2015.

I'm a California girl. We don't do cold.  B)

Oh, here's a question I ask everybody- on a scale of 1-10, what is your favorite color of the alphabet?

Tuesday.

• Brohoof 3

Do you talk often with non staff members on the forums? 

Do you generally take part in conversations or any activities here on the forums? 

Where does your passion and love of role-playing come from? Considering the amount of characters you have held at various points and the RPs you have participated in it is apparent it comes from somewhere. :)

Alright, enough softball questions, let's get down to brass tacks.

Which is better: Black Butler Season 2, or the Black Butler live action film?

:umad:

Screenshot_155.png

So that happened.

Do you talk often with non staff members on the forums? 

Do you generally take part in conversations or any activities here on the forums?

According to my Skype logs, yes. Seriously though, while I do have friends outside the staff, I have far more on staff. It's easier for me to make friends under the guise of site-related stuffs.

I'm not much for forum games, mostly because they move too fast for me to really be able to take part. I do roleplay quite a bit (obviously =P). I attend EQTV's Friday Night movies when I remember, and I regular the PoniArcade games, particularly Poniverse Minecraft and the Terreria servers.

Do you believe it is ever right to assume?

That's an incredibly broad question.

Where does your passion and love of role-playing come from? Considering the amount of characters you have held at various points and the RPs you have participated in it is apparent it comes from somewhere. :)

A love of reading and writing. Lets me have my creative fix without pulling out the sewing machine. I have held in EQE Fluttershy, Trixie, Cadance, Sweetie Belle, Sapphire Shores and my two OC's. Currently I only hold Cadance + OCs. So far I haven't picked up a character twice because there's so many great ones to choose from, although I do miss Sweetie Belle. I figure though that holding (at least one) character(s) sets a good example for the question.

Do you like to play instruments?

Like to? Yes. Skilled at? Absolutely not. I played guitar for about a year and a half, but never really got any better. I was also having issues with my hands, because all of my joints are incredibly unstable (IE double jointed). Click spoiler if brave. I just got a violin because it's easier on my hands.

^A3CDE8EF8762A71984FAEEA4EA41CAD6098D1FB7892EBAD60A^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

• Brohoof 5