Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff q+a Troblems Q&A

Simon

Hey, I'm not above the rules, either. Honestly, I've been quite happy playing with Trixie, rather than as Trixie. She was honestly difficult for me to play, because she so brash, and often so terribly wrong. Not saying I'm right all the time, because I know I'm not. Rather it was difficult for me to be so consistently...Trixie. It's not who I am. That was part of the big reason why I dropped her, and I don''t see myself picking her back up ever again. If I were to pick up another character though, I'd probably got for Sapphire Shores again, because I never really got to develop her much as my own. 

I didn't mean you were above the rules; just poking fun. ^^;

Anywho, lastly, how has it felt being the first staffer to have their own Q&A under the new format? :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm just in time to ask some questions! Yay:

When you were given staff here, were you happy? Overjoyed? Was it super-ultra-extreme-awesomeazing?

Who is your favorite pony/donkey/something that appeared in Slice of Life?

How did you find the MLP forums?

• Brohoof 1

What if I rick rolled you?

I'd listen to it. I actually rather like the song.

What do you think of the Equestria Girls series?

I enjoyed them both, plot holes and all. They chose good villains, and the music was fun. 

What emoticon would you like to see (what do you feel like we are missing)?    What is your reaction to this pic?   

I'd like to see some more Cadance, of course. Honestly, there's a lot of icons, and a lot that don't get used very often as is. I'm rather happy with the spread.

Reaction 1: OCD SAYS NO *separates out all the colors into piles*

Reaction 2: Skittles and M&M's? Ew.

Reaction 3: What, no Peanut?

Favorite episode and moment of MLP?

I've answered the favorite episode a couple times. My favorite moment is this:

sig-3965133.limQJO2.gif

I loved the entire scene.

Anywho, lastly, how has it felt being the first staffer to have their own Q&A under the new format?

Honored to be chosen, relieved to be done. The limelight is not my favorite place to be, although it was the first time ever I've gotten into the top 3 posters for the day.

I'm just in time to ask some questions! Yay: When you were given staff here, were you happy? Overjoyed? Was it super-ultra-extreme-awesomeazing? Who is your favorite pony/donkey/something that appeared in Slice of Life? How did you find the MLP forums?

When I was chosen for staff, I was excited and a bit intimidated, but I guess someone must like me around here.

Favorite character that showed up in Slice of Life...I liked the bugbear, because it was just so out of left field. Watching the M6 scramble around in the background was a nice change of pace.

As for finding the site, I think I googled it after trying out a Pokemon forum and found it to be lacking.

I think that's just about everything, so thanks all, for the questions! I'll leave this thread with one final thing, night before last I (almost) finished a Fluttershy plush, so I figured I would post the pictures for fun. I still need to properly attach the wings, so if you see pins, that's why.

sig-3965133.kUKblU1.jpg

sig-3965133.krHvYU5.jpg

sig-3965133.STFQCVu.jpg

• Brohoof 8