Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A pirates adventure

Love Doctor Blaze

(edited)

Link to RP: https://mlpforums.com/topic/137014-a-pirates-adventure/

In this RP you'll be on a... You guessed it! Pirate ship! We will be sailing through the lands, fight battles with rival pirates, plunder supply ships! And finally, finding treasure. I'm not going to start this up as a stereotypical YARRRR I'M A PIRATE! I BE THE CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP! So none pirate OC's are welcome. All these events, will be encountered, when ever you guys want honestly. If you want to go treasure hunting, on a island filled with traps? Then let's go!

There will ofcrures be shenanigans with the crew on the ship

I don't accept OC's with magical powers. Only levitation for a sword, or maybe creating a small ember, or something like that

To join fill this out!

Name, and title:

Race:

Position on the crew:

Apperance:

gear:

skills:

Personality:

Companion (If any):

Mine is for example

Name, and title: Captain smoking barrel

Race: Unicorn

Position on the crew: Captain

Apperance: A mare with, a scar on her muzzle. She has a grey coat, with a black mane that has a red steak in it

gear: 2 doublebarreled pistols, and 2 daggers

skills: A very skilled pistol shooter

Personality: A very friendly mare. She is very distrusting to new people. She is very kind to her crew, and she is very stubborn.

Companion (If any): A falcon called Slash

The current crew

Captain: Smoking barrel

Captain: Caramel

Second in command: Steel

Lookout: Cresent

Stowaway: Enzo

Scout/Looter: Emerald

Edited by blazedtime

(edited)

Steel ((not sure what position I'll let you assign it))

Race Pegasus

Position ((on the ship x3))

Appearance link In Sig to his page only pic is for this

Gear:four dagger 30 throwing knives and throwing stars two hatchets a razor and if allowed a sword that he can summon has been enchanted to never dull and can cut through iron if enough pressure is out in it (about five ponies pushing with all their strength

Peraonality distant rude and almost evil but to those he's close to he shows his soft side although he doesn't show it often because he doesn't want the show weakness

Companion a dark Phoenix ((Phoenix with black feathers and when they die they create black fire) named quelaag

Edited by dashian500

Race Pegasus

Gear:four dagger 30 throwing knives and throwing stars two hatchets a razor and if allowed a sword that he can summon has been enchanted to never dull and can cut through iron if enough pressure is out in it (about five ponies pushing with all their strength

Peraonality distant rude and almost evil but to those he's close to he shows his soft side although he doesn't show it often because he doesn't want the show weakness

Companion a dark Phoenix ((Phoenix with black feathers and when they die they create black fire) named quelaag

Hmm... Sure. He looks like fun. I love the idea of a dark phoenix. He'll get, second in command, as position.

Just wanted to say that this idea looks a lot like my rp... not that I have a problem with that, hope you have fun! I won't be joining since two captains on one boat is not a good idea :P

Adventures of the Equestrian seas: the lost city (or short AES: the lost city) but it's already full... (it's already the second pirate rp I started, its a follow up) 

• 1 month later...

Im SO game well heres my OC cresent, if this dosent work in the sig or pm me
Name: Cresent
Race:batpony
POS: I was thinking maybe a lookout being nocturnal it would help the crew during the night time sea's again your call ill be abel to adapt and roll with it
Apperence: Grey coat with Orange maine and scarring from brunt off cuti mark
Gear: an bladed Gauntlet if your familer with FMA eds arm is pretty similar on how the blade works, made it an gauntlet because it wont make him OP
Skills: nightvisoin, blood hearing  basicly he can hear another beings blood flow which makes it hard for one to sneak up on him
Personality: nice guy but also hotheaded. tends to act on impulse which helps him in fights also paranoid of almost everypony around him in case of vampirebat hunters (ran into a lot groing up as they tried to kill him) 
companion: none he hasn't found yet

POS: I was thinking maybe a lookout being nocturnal it would help the crew during the night time sea's again your call ill be abel to adapt and roll with it

Gear: an bladed Gauntlet if your familer with FMA eds arm is pretty similar on how the blade works, made it an gauntlet because it wont make him OP

Skills: nightvisoin, blood hearing  basicly he can hear another beings blood flow which makes it hard for one to sneak up on him

Personality: nice guy but also hotheaded. tends to act on impulse which helps him in fights also paranoid of almost everypony around him in case of vampirebat hunters (ran into a lot groing up as they tried to kill him) 

Your character is accepted. Now the question is: Do we want to RP for us self? Or wait for some more?

@,

no wait for me! https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shining-emerald-r8775(I'm skipping anything that is explained in the link)

Position on the crew: scout (like Cresent but takes loots more things instead of being a look out)

Gear: a steel sword, one wing usable flint lock pistol and 10 throwing knifes

Skills: A very skilled flyer, thief, and a little less skilled but still good fighter

Companion: None

I have a hunch we'll have two more show up to get things really rolling also side note next time I post might be realy late do to coming home ruffly around 2am again all your call

@,

no wait for me! https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shining-emerald-r8775(I'm skipping anything that is explained in the link)

Position on the crew: scout (like Cresent but takes loots more things instead of being a look out)

Skills: A very skilled flyer, thief, and a little less skilled but still good fighter

Accepted!

Name: Enzo

Race: stag/unicorn hybrid

Position: stowaway

Appearance: profile pic

Skills and weapon: control over magic, talking sword

Personality: playful

Companion: a sword with a unicorn's spirit names khris

( there's an oc page named Enzo and Khris in the character list )

Can I join?

Can I join?

Could you link me your character? If not, then add some more at his personality :)

Is this sign up still open, I thought maybe it would be fun for Caramel to join... She is a pirate captain, might make things interesting to have two captains :)

Hmm... Yeah. That could be fun xD You can join :)

Race Pegasus

@,

Can I join?

Is this sign up still open, I thought maybe it would be fun for Caramel to join... She is a pirate captain, might make things interesting to have two captains :)

Alright guys, i'll create the thread now. So stick around :)

• Brohoof 1