Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most awkward/weird/funny attire you've worn

Grtxkkyz

I remember once wearing a top to school (non-uniform day) that looked like something an old man would put on... I don't remember what the rest of my clothes were like at the time, but honestly, nothing could have made up for that. xD

I generally don't wear embarrassing things in public because I am very self-conscious of myself. However, there was this one time that I wore a Discord shirt to the boardwalk at the beach. We were in this store that sold shirts, and while the guy at the register was talking to my mom and sister, he just stopped, looked at my shirt, and said, "Symphony of Catastrophe. Oh, that's from that one... Show." To this day, I am not sure if he knew it was My Little Pony or not.

I also have a pretty cool Pikachu shirt and Lucario shirt, but they look so awesome that I am not embarrassed to wear them in public.

My friend Tyler teases me anout wearing my Death the Kid shirt because it's a male shirt and i'm a girl :P

Corduroy pants, a polyester button up shirt, a black vest, and yellow-rimmed aviator sunglasses.

The point was to dress like it was the 70s for a school choir performance. It was a blast, if somewhat uncomfortable under all those stage lights.

A friend of mine's denim mini skirt.  She's 5'0" and I'm 5'11" so I'll let you imagine what repercussions that had for revealingness.  Also I'm a hairy individual.  Which was the point, it was for a creative advertising project that I had in high school.  Something to make somebody ugly... So she turned into me haha.  It was my friends' idea, but I thought it'd be funny.  Indeed it was.  I feel no shame, I let the skirt sag a bit so my manhood was concealed.  So get that image out of your head  :please:

I've got a T-shirt with a cartoon dog on it holding a big bone in his mouth, below the dog there's a caption that says "Bone Me"

I've also got another furry related t-shirt that says "Popufur" on it...I only wore it once..lol. :blush:

I've worn some other...weird....things...but only behind closed doors, in the bedroom..  ;)  :blush: