Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey ponies!

Lady Diana

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I may have found it on the internet

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I first knew about it 4 years ago. I saw it on Netflix and it became really interesting.

I am a 19 year old female. I love singing and dancing and I do hip hop dancing. I also love to party loud! :D

But I may be shy sometimes :|

• Brohoof 10

Hello and welcome to the forums, ! It's great to have you here in this friendly community. :grin2: I hope you enjoy and have a great time here, making lots of nice friends. :rarity: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :D

A lot of members here are shy, myself included, though, this wonderful community has made me more open and social and I hope the same can happen to you. :kindness:

• Brohoof 9

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here     :)I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends     :squee:.

sig-3962374.sig-3960095.sig-3959668.sig-

• Brohoof 9

Hello there, sugarcoatsparklez, and welcome welcome to our forums of all things Pony! Hope you have a wonderful time here, finding new friends and experiences as you go! :squee: Always good to see others who just like to go all out at parties, sing loud, and who would easily trash me on the dance floor. ;) You ever get in the need for something, have a question, or are just bored and would like to talk, don't be at all shy to send myself or any of the others here a message, we're all more then willing to help you out if you need it. We were all new once.  ^_^ Anyway, hope you have a wonderful first few days and you decide to stick around for the foreseeable future.  :) I'll see you out there!

img-3690893-1-main_six___welcome_to_the_

• Brohoof 9

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a good time here, as much as I have :) im kinda new I just learned my way around this website. If you need somepony to talk to im here just like everypony else, oh I almost forgot to say........hmmmm heh never mind :)

• Brohoof 8

post-31081-0-25695000-1420351701_thumb.png

Heya sugarcoatsparklez, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What songs do you like, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

oh I almost forgot to say........hmmmm heh never mind :)

I'm greatly intrigued about what you were planning to say. :wacko:

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here - I'm glad to see that the fabulous fashionista is your favourite of the mane 6 :D 

mlp_rarity_by_l33sah-d5lp0ti.png  :pout:

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forums! :lol: Great to meet you! It's great to see another singer join us. :) :) If you have any questions about the site, you can pretty much ask anyone and they would happily answer! (But you should probably ask if you have any questions :3)

Looking forward to seeing you around. :)

• Brohoof 5

If you have any questions about the site, you can pretty much ask anyone and they would happily answer! (But you should probably ask if you have any questions :3)

T-that's not how you spell 'ooBrony'... :blush: x3

• Brohoof 5