Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you call her Minuette or Colgate

Paladybug1

I just call her Colgate because that's what I've always called her since day one of knowing about her. Calling her Minuette feels odd to me.

I call her Minuette. This name sounds cuter for me and the name fits better to her than Colgate in my opinion. Besides, it's her official name. 

Edited by IronM17

I didn't particularly care all that much before she was featured as a supporting character, but after "Amending Fences" I have to say that I prefer Minuette for two reasons: (1) because it is her canon name, and (2) because it does genuinely sound better than Colgate, and seems to suit her better.  I was never really crazy about the fan name Colgate, doesn't make much sense either when one considers that it's a name based off a company which probably doesn't even exist in Equestria.  Like, if it was a generic name like "Toothpaste" that would work logically (even if it's not a good name) because that exists in Equestria, but Colgate only works as a name if that's a word that actually exists in the ponies' lexicon.

large.png

Since I found out her name I have always called her by her real name.. "Minuette", i actually really like that name.. ;) Fun to say :)

I do however call the grey Cross-eyed one "Derpy" rather than the originally intended "Ditzy doo" :derp:

Edited by AURAequine