Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite spot on earth?

alpinefroggy

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There’s this little place in Disneyland called Snow White’s grotto, just alongside the castle, and it’s my favorite place to be in all the world. It’s peaceful, beautiful and relatively quiet.

Image result for snow white grotto disneyland

It's even prettier at night.

Sweden is definitely the best country I've been to. The sense of civic pride there is still very strong, they really do care about their neighbourhoods and their environment. Social housing is good quality and well-kept, and they even have communal launderettes in the basements which they can use for free and which remain un-vandalised. Though it's the best country among those that I visited.

• 2 months later...

Honestly there’s a spot in my neighborhood sitting by a big pond that’s nice to sit out by at night. Can’t say it’s quiet, but it’s nice at night. I was hooting with an owl once (it met another one and they flew away. Rip). Wish there were less lights than before though (neighborhood has gotten a bit bigger). On the bright side (haha) there’s a new trail now.

More exciting than that ..... I dunno. The Rockies? Guess I don’t have a global favorite, mostly local or good favorites, but nothing massively important to me.

Edited by WWolf

Picture this:

It's raining outside, the soft pitter-patter of the rain on the window.  Laying in bed with your purring cat, everything's fully charged, you don't need to get up to do anything.  The pillows are stacked to keep you sitting up comfortably and you're either scrolling the internet on your tablet or you're playing a video game.

That's my favourite spot on earth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...