Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Zombie ponies... not likely... but... possible?

John A. Games

Zombie ponies... not likely... but... possible?

In this, I want you guys to think of your own creative, original, and interesting version of a zombie pony. Ex. Physical appearances, how it infects it's victims, types of zombies, etc! Get as creative as you want, as dark as you want, and as technical as you want!

There are no wrong answers!

(I'll post my idea after a while if I get enough replys.) (At least a page.)

post-22907-0-57426900-1437702546_thumb.jpg

maybe zombie ponies could be a form of disease that Discord could 'accidentally' let into the pony world. the disease could then rapidly evolve with very violent symptoms.

Your profile picture goes amazing with what you said.

• Brohoof 1

I have a fanfic called "The Crimson Rage", in which there was no outward appearance of infection other than the eyes becoming bloodshot red, and of course the pony acting in an aggressive manner. The infected don't try to eat other ponies (after all, they're instinctively herbivores), but they do bite in order to pass on the infection (it doesn't need to break the skin; saliva contact is enough). I was actually inspired by an old Smurfs episode called "The Purple Smurfs", which tackled a "zombie" outbreak in a way that remained kid-friendly as well. I think this approach is more realistic for herbivorous creatures.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...