105 users have voted

1. 1. What species is your ponysona?

• Earth Pony
    • Pegasus
    • Unicorn
    • Alicorn
    • Bat Pony
    • Zebra
    • Other (please post if this is the case. I'm interested)

Diamond Dog. So I call it an MLPsona instead as it isn't a pony.

I used to have a generic old unicorn for several years, but my inability to properly convert myself into a pony form I liked led to me choosing a different species I found to be more fitting. Something that wasn't a quadruped and put emphasis on using its hands. Digging underground and having an affinity for gems are both things that suit me. The underground because I usually just want to hide away in a dark corner and sequester myself from the rest of everyone, and the gems because I've had a fascination for those rocks since my childhood. Of course, I had to do some extensive redesigns as Diamond Dogs look pretty damn ugly. 

The image, as always:

post-809-0-64479000-1436743556_thumb.png

More information about her can be found here. And when I say more, I mean a butt ton more.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

My "ponysona" is a treepony, 'cause I've been rolling with the tree puns for a while. I don't pretend that's a thing that exists in equestria, though.

Another Treepony... and here I was thinking my OC was the only one XD

I never truly made a ponysona, or OC. But if I had to choose I would pick Unicorn, because I think magic is cool to have. But I'd probably be an earth pony as I don't like to think of myself as special, or better than what I am.

My ponysona is my OC Lightning Flash, he's a badass mutant Changling that feeds on electrical energy instead of love ( with an unlimited storage of electrical energy) giving him his title, " Lightning flash, the living lightning rod. This is my drawing of him

post-36180-0-52269200-1454013940_thumb.jpg