Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming How many of your steam games are unplayed?

Lost

So, the website https://steamdb.info/shows you how many games you have and how much they are worth, however they also show you how many of your games are unplayed and what % of your games are unplayed... A staggering 66% of my games are yet to be played, how about you guys? Are you as bad as me for buying games and not playing them? :P

b41139147f77bffb9d94d077d7ac5b05.png

(edited)

Ooh, interesting! Let me go hop on my gaming rig and I'll be right back.

EDIT: Here we go! More money than I figured dumped into games, but at least I've played a good chunk of them. 

29yr154.png

Edited by Kolth
  • Brohoof 2

EDIT: Here we go! More money than I figured dumped into games, but at least I've played a good chunk of them. 

sig-3965767.29yr154.png

Only 54% unplayed, not bad! :D

Only 54% unplayed, not bad! :D

And a fair portion of those are on my "need to play soon or when I finish a prequel" list, so hopefully it'll dip down before the next sale.  :lol:

And a fair portion of those are on my "need to play soon or when I finish a prequel" list, so hopefully it'll dip down before the next sale.  :lol:

I have a "To Play" list on steam that's got about 30 games in that I'm yet to even install XD

Almost all of them. I'm not much of a PC gamer but you can't beat the prices. Plus I need more than just a little laptop if I wanna play some games.

Eador: Masters of the Broken World in particular. I had to turn all off the special effects and crap off just to get the game to be playable.

• Brohoof 1

f3ccbbb090.png

I generally play most of my games. I broke the addiction of buying games and not playing them. the only games I really haven't played yet are pretty much sequels to games I have not finished the first game to or ones that I am saving for a rainy day.

14% (About 7) Of my Steam games have not been played yet. Just haven't had the time for games that much lately... Also, because I save a select few games to play whenever I'm bored. That way, I can have fresh content ready for when and if I get bored of the games I'm currently playing :D

• Brohoof 1

I guess I should do this legit-ish.

• Worth: $518 ($133 with sales)
  • Games owned: 48
  • Games not played: 31 (65%)
  • Hours on record: 89.0h
I haven't spent that much on Steam but that cost might be taking into account codes I've gotten from other people.

Not that much.... right?

90 games.

39 are unplayed, so that's 43%... though I did use Idlemaster, so it's probably a lot more... don't tell anyone!

Interesting stats, though. $963 total value, $284 cost with sales.

Oh lord, just reading these other posts...  ^_^

I literally have 5 games on Steam  :lol: and I've played them for about 2 hours each  :P

I have 72 games on Steam, out of which 13 are unplayed, so, 18% unplayed :P

If you count the DLCs which I can't log any time into (or are just things like soundtrack), then it goes up to 22, 30.5%. Most of those games are old Counter-Strikes and most Half-Lifes, and most of the DLC is Borderlands related~

45% not played, more specifically 39 out of 86. I mostly only get games on big sales so I have something to play when I am bored. It seems that I did not get bored much recently :P

(edited)

HOBhyo2.png

Dat value though.

Currently finishing up unplayed games, although some I'll never play (like Half Life multiplayer stuff).

Edited by Lagrangian

• 6 months later...

360421562.png

Average playtime 3.5 hours....I really should try to finish a game and stop posting information about myself Online.

Edited by White

e9n1Haq.png

Out of 115 games I've only not played 15, which are probably some boring DLC or games I received somehow but never wanted to play.

Pretty much half of my overall playtime (2 612 hours) is from my playtime in Garry's Mod (1 416 hours) lol.

here's mine 

6e2beb81ef.jpg

my account value was a lot higher last time i checked but idrc

sig-3965767.29yr154.png

nice profile picture there friend  :D

• Brohoof 1