Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming How many of your steam games are unplayed?

Lost

• 6 years later...

I also have played them all. :) Or at least I tried. :twismile: I remember when I joined Steam for the first time, it was a time when Steam Greenlight didn't exist yet and there was also not an unbearable mass of games like we have now. The sales were super attractive to me, especially as a Nintendo gamer, where the prices for games barely ever change. :fluttershy: Which means I fell into this "trap" as well, to buy many games for very cheap. I don't remember the exact numbers, but I probably bought 70+ games across my time there. I played them all, but there were a few buggy ones that couldn't even be started, like around 3 games. It's crazy I played so many games, but don't remember most of them. When it comes to Nintendo, I remember them all, even the most boring ones. :coco: But it was still fun, even the shooters, since it was all new to me! I stopped using Steam after losing interest. Playing Computer games made me appreciate Nintendo even more, where I don't have to deal with bugs and dozens of settings. Even Steam itself is a buggy here and there. And things like this always ruin the fun for me. I'm used to literal perfection and everything else feels...less, haha. Quality is worth the price. Some games that worked perfectly for me on Steam are Legend of Grimrock 1 + 2, Druidstone (I love the developers!) and the Spike Chunsoft games!! :pinkie: But not only the bugs, the amount of DLC's for some games is crazy. The microtransactions, subscription stuff, gambling elements with real life money, non-DRM free games, mainstream games and all that, it really takes away the fun from being a gamer. And this leads me to the best quote ever:

Spoiler

GE - Ditzy (1).png

I'm guilty of this one, Star Wars:  X-Wing Alliance:worry:  The one with the odd Millenium Falcon knockoff ship:unsure:  Ironic that I play loads of Squadrons on Steam:blush: with the same required joystick system:twismile: and there's no Millenium Falcon in the latter:glimmer: