Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you a Night Owl or a Morning Person?

SolyWack

I am both in a way. I am active at the night and really early in the morning. My usual sleep cycle is going to skip morning completely and also breakfast.

• Brohoof 1

Night owl. I've tried going to sleep earlier so I could wake up earlier and be productive and go out running and drink healthy fruit smoothies, but I fail miserably and end up hiding in my room with the curtains drawn scrolling through Tumblr or reading fanfiction, eating cold pizza for breakfast.

• Brohoof 1

Well, let's see. It is 2:30 AM CET, i listen to Rock music and i post in this Forum.

Yep, i am surely a night owl. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I used to be a hardcore nightwalker. I stayed up until eight or nine in the morning. However, as I am now older with more responsibilities...I can't do that as often anymore. I feel like I'm in between. The afternoon is when I feel the most alive. I am not a morning person (shudder) and my body naturally gets tired at around midnight now. 

Edited by Quartz Aegis

Night owl.

I feel sorry for any one who has even been within three feet of me in the mornings. Don't talk to me, look at me, touch my stuff, or smile. And if you wake me up when I have plenty of time to sleep, you better have good self esteem.

It's hard cos work, but I try to wake up earlier when I work the early shifts and have some java monster.

Ha! Are you me? I am the same way. I do not even want anyone to breathe near me until at least 10:30/11:00am.

I am much more pleasant in the night hours and could adjust to staying up all night in like, three nights, tops.

• Brohoof 1

Night owl! I love Owls anyways they are my favorite animal too :)

I've always considered the night > than the daytime. At night things are so much more relaxing and such. 

I wouldn't say that i'm either 0_0

While I hate mornings, I also love my sleep at night.

Most definitely a night person. I hate getting out of bed in the mornings, usually because I stayed up way too late the night before.

But oddly enough, though it is a very rare occurrence, I do enjoy getting up before daylight and watching the world wake up. It is a great time to be afield.

• Brohoof 1

I am the night. I prefer night over any time of the day. That might also explain why I favor Luna over Celestia.

I am both in a way. Depends if there are people who wanna join LAN party. Well ok i am not that much morning person, but i can wake up when its like 8 or 10 in the morning.

Night owl, and my body will not have it any other way. If I even try to maintain a "normal" sleep schedule, I literally will not go to sleep until at least 6 AM or so. My current consistent sleep schedule is 11 AM to 7 PM, but I'm gonna try to break it since there are limited job options for a night owl like me.

• Brohoof 1

100% night owl to the max. I can get up early in the morning when I have to, but I highly prefer not to do so. Night time is just so much better than day time and man do I love me some night time.

Sadly, the only downside to night time is the fact that most others are sleeping and thus leaves me some what bored. :/

Work demands that I be a morning person, so if I HAVE to get up early, I can force myself to and I usually function just fine. But I'm a night owl by choice. If I don't have any reason to wake up early the next day, I'll stay up until as late as 1 AM. I used to go even later than that, but I'm not as used to it.

I am pretty much the exact opposite, I am a day bird by choice but am forced to be a night owl because my work schedule changed for the worst 7 months or so ago and am now forced to be a night owl because of that. I already hated my job enough as it is, I became so overwhelmed by that and school that I became suicidal back in 2013 and am starting to head in that direction again because of this. My manager is a tone deaf asswipe that won't listen to me though so I am going to transfer to another store in my district and kiss that ghetto trash store goodbye.

• Brohoof 1

I'm more of a morning person. I get up early for work and I also get up early when I'm off on the weekends. I also try to stay up late, but I end up falling asleep early.