Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you a Night Owl or a Morning Person?

SolyWack

Both, but I lean "night owl". I have a tendency to wake up late and stay up very late over holiday breaks (I consider 3 AM to be "early",) but I don't have much of a problem waking up early and go to bed early. I prefer the former, though.

Edited by skbl17

I am mostly a night person. I find its when i have the most time to mess around. If im by myself i'll just play games until i feel like passing out. If im with friends we would hit up the bars or eat a bunch of food. I can wake up in the early morning if i have something important to do. Other than that i usually sleep in super late.

I'm a Night Owl to the fullest. I can not wake up in the mornings. Talking to me in the mornings is like talking to a completely different person- one who is incredibly cranky, done, out of it, and snarky.

I'm a night owl. I like the feeling of being awake at night and browsing the forums ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) I hate mornings because I wake up tired, and lazy. So lazy that I can't get downstairs where the computer is to go on these awesome forums. I also require coffee in the morning. There was none made this morning and I got a headache  :maud: 

• Brohoof 1

I'm definitely a night person, and I've been one since I was a little kid. It doesn't affect my school performance so I don't really become a morning person during the school year. It does take its toll when I have to get up in the morning, but it's unlikely I'll change.

Morning person all the way.

My favourite part of the day is watching the sun rise, and pierce through the morning fog and cloud. Something about it just feels.. So serene.

Honestly, I'm just drained and can't really be arsed doing anything late at night. Plus, majority of the shops are shut then.  :P

Fresh out of high school, I would stay up until 3-4 am or later, and wake up at 2 pm.

However, as I grew older (and it may have to do with health and medical issues, too) that grinded to a halt pretty fast. There came a point where it was pretty much impossible for me to sleep in past about 9 am.

And then I started working nights... Completely and totally screwing up my sleep schedule for probably the rest of my life. T.T

I hate sleep so therefore i am both a night owl and a morning person. also i have insomnia(sleeping disorder) i can't voluntarily fall asleep so i am a night owl by nature. and i love mornings so i am a morning person by choice.

can stay up for up to 48 hours with out caffeine

Edited by Scare Effect

I tend to enjoy the night more than the blaring gaze of the evil sun daylight.

Having insomnia doesn't help matters much, but still I find the quiet of a cool autumn night to be far more preferable than the active, bright day.

Plus, the darkness of night is, in my humble opinion, far more welcoming than its opposite.

Hey, if it's good enough for Luna, it's good enough for me.

I am NOT a morning person. You either give me coffee, money, or an hour for me to sleep in before I can communicate with the outside world. I get very grumpy in the morning. :maud:

However, school forces me to wake up at around 6:00am, meaning people would assume I go to bed @ around 10:00pm. This is not the case, I mostly go to bed at 12am - 2am on most school nights, disregarding sleep and living off of energy drinks.

Weekends are a different story. I stay up as long as I want, often 3 or 4 am, and begin to awaken at 1 or 2pm, usually due to people around the house making noise. I could stay in bed forever if I had the chance.

• Brohoof 1