Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you a Night Owl or a Morning Person?

SolyWack

Night Owl. Night Owl, Night Owl.  The Morning is an evil evil thing, and has tricked people into thinking it's a good thing. You wake up like a Zombie, some of you can drink Coffee, somehow able to....like even love that concoction. I don't get it. 

When I wake up in the morning, no matter how much sleep I've gotten the night before I am dead in the morning. Often in a bad mood. When I'm at work in the morning and they come in. Morning People, those alien entities who have somehow altered themselves to be....happy in the morning. And they speak to me, happily smiling. It's disconcerting. 

"Beautiful day out!" I couldn't tell, the suns not up all the way yet. "Ah what a great morning to be alive." ....I disagree. 

It doesn't help that while I was in school, up to my last two years in high school. Every teacher I had first period was one of these Mutants. 

(btw: I hold no grudge against morning people. I'm just trying to be funny.)

• Brohoof 2

I tend to stay up late but I like to get my sleep. I tend to go to bed at around 1:00 AM to around 4:00 AM at the latest. I like to stay up late more but sometimes I gotta get up early so I go to bed earlier. I try to get the required sleep I need, not much usually happens in the morning so I stay up late and wake up late.

But I don't know if I am a night owl, though I have worked all night shifts before back when I actually HAD a job...

Depends on my mood. 

There's something beautiful about being the last one awake, in the peace of the night, but also something just as brilliant about being awake for the sunrise.

I am definitely not a morning person. But I am also not really a night owl. I like the day and the night. Usually, when I don't have school, I stay up on 11 o'clock AM and go to sleep at 2 or 3 o'clock AM. 

I'm definitely a night owl, I always feel much too tired during the day and everything I need to do, I only seem to feel motivated when the sun goes down. I also like how quiet things are at night, in comparison to daytime. Too much noise is ick.

Total night owl, pretty brain dead in the morning. I don't like my internal clock at all honestly, aside that I like the nighttime I guess. The early bird does get the worm.

• 3 years later...

I am definitely a morning person. I usually get to sleep at a decent hour at night, and then I'm awake before the sun comes up the following morning. One of my favorite things to do is watch the sunrise. :mlp_grin: And besides, I like doing things when there's daylight rather than at night when it's dark. I need my sunshine! 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I am definitely a morning person. I usually get to sleep at a decent hour at night, and then I'm awake before the sun comes up the following morning. One of my favorite things to do is watch the sunrise. :mlp_grin: And besides, I like doing things when there's daylight rather than at night when it's dark. I need my sunshine! 

I too like to watch the sunrise but usually I'm up from the night before still. Definitely night owl.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...