Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you a Night Owl or a Morning Person?

SolyWack

A night owl. I can never seem to function in the day anymore.  :twi:

Night owl, for sure. Unless it's a college night I'll be very much awake up until around 4am. Usually I'll still be playing games on steam, or staying up to talk to someone abroad. Consequently I won't be able to get up before noon unless I have plans. It's a horrible cycle that I hope I can break out of.

Night Owl of course! I'm always up watching Netflix or playing Skyrim. I'm more active in the night than daytime. I normally sleep in 'till 12PM. I always skip the mornings.

I enjoy being a morning person but being a night owl by nature means I can really easily stay awake for too long. I can stay up until 4AM if I keep myself occupied but that usually means waking up at 2PM, which I hate.

Neither. I'm an afternoon person. The afternoon is when I'm at my best. I peak at around 3 to 7 PM. However, I prefer night to mornings. When I wake up on mornings, I am absolutely awful and I hate it. The morning is something I prefer to sleep through and just wake up in the afternoons. When I wake up in the afternoon, I'm ready to start my day for real. Waking up at night, on the other hand, makes me feel awful. I really really hate that. 

Of course, most of my day IS spent awake during night hours. I don't go to bed until 5 to 6 AM due to the fact that I've synchronized myself to my fiance's rather odd work schedule. Although I still prefer to sleep when it's dark, and the sun usually doesn't start coming up until around 6:30 or so. But it's ideal for both of us. Afternoon mornings is awesome and late night is cool because people are asleep and I don't like people. 

So I mean, I guess I lean more towards night. Like every internet nerd ever.

• Brohoof 1

Night owl, definitely. It takes me no less than two hours to actually wake up, and that doesn't include the hour I spend in bed after waking up. For the past year, I've been going to sleep after midnight, and that includes during the school year.

Definitely a night owl. I'd love to be a morning person too, but for that I'd have to be asleep prior to 2am :wacko:

I'm much more active during the night for some reason. I feel a bit tired during the day, and I don't really need to sleep a lot.

Edited by Caleb Urn

I've honestly been a night person all of my life; I couldn't hold a stable schedule for the life of me. Talk about years upon years of sleep deprivation, lol. However, light therapy has turned me into more of a morning person. No more dreading waking up at 6 am

Night owl. Well, maybe both, actually. I stay awake the whole night and I usually stay awake through the morning too because of school, then, the only time availble for me to sleep was the afternoon. I'm usually a little tired during the morning and I love the night, which is why I like the title of "Night Owl".

Neither. I don't do well staying up late, and I'm a zombie until almost noon when I get up early. :okiedokielokie:

Night Owl. Oh, no question. For the past few weeks, I've been going to sleep at 6-8 AM and waking up at 12-2 PM. Screw the morning! Its the start of more work, and more problems! >:L

Mornings are actually fine, but I prefer nighttime. It looks so awesome out at night! :D

• Brohoof 2