Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A brony arrested

Finia

(edited)

Basically the person was committing beastiality on a horse. If animals could talk and consent i dont think this would be an issue. Sorta feel sorry for the person to be honest though. I mean one gotta feel really humiliated if this stuff happend to anybody.

http://joyreactor.com/post/1804715

Edited by Finia

Well that's disgusting! 

I can understand the whole clopping thing over unrealistic cartoon ponies but actually doing it with a real horse? that's just vile and really messed up.

Plus those on the outside might get the wrong end of the stick of what we're all about.

(edited)

Umm, that's from the website "joyreactor" as in it's an onion or "troll" story. It's not real, and was posted over a year ago. Just to clear up any confusion.. You can kinda tell just from their website layout also BR3PrwM.png

Edited by cookieman001
  • Brohoof 3

Umm, that's from the website "joyreactor" as in it's an onion or "troll" story. It's not real, and was posted over a year ago. Just to clear up any confusion..

Ohh so it's made up and didn't really happen?

(edited)

Well... this is one of the things that is reprovable, cuz I don't like the whole clopping stuff but can approve that somebody likes yet this kind of act is just disgusting.

Edit: If it was true I would say that...if it's not.

Edited by Kerberossz

Yes, precisely. People do stuff like this all the time.

Ohh oki

well that's ok then

if it was real I'd be horrified, but since it's just some people being silly and joking around then whatever

This is not a news story and this has to be the third time I have locked this exact same type of topic.

Still a nope.

• Brohoof 4