Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think will happen in Friendship Games?

lightningblitz560

friendship games  

9 users have voted

1. 1. what do you think will happen in Eqg3?

• why am I here again?
    • the Shadow bolts are probobly going to cheat
    • kill it with fire!
    • in th middle of the game magic happens bla bla bla
    • maybe sunset shimmer is suspicious about the human Twilight
    • all of these happen ... i think...

(edited)

When i first heard My_Little_Pony_Equestria_Girls:_Friendship_Games  i thought that everyone was going to argue about we won this and you cheated but now that i saw the trailer i know that my prediction is wrong.

Click here to watch the first trailer:    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdjgJb0ovxM

Click here to watch the second trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lUTM54MuGk

Edited by Blue Moon
Updated title, tags, and prefix.

So here's what I think will probably go down in EQG 3. I've written this before below is just a copy paste of a post I created earlier. 

So film starts off and we get our exposition about what the Friendship Games are and who Crystal Prep is. And that thanks to the Power of Friendship spread throughout the school CHS now stands a chance, and the Humane 6 are thinking they have this in the bag, stating something like only if CP had Twilight on their side could they even be a match

Cut to Human Twilight being miserable at CP and cutting into a lab studying CHS's magical occurrences and realizes the Friendship Games are a great way to study the school up close.
We then go to the opening ceremonies and the two schools have a marching band battle with the crowd joining in, we then see the Mane 6 getting ready for the next game/goofing off when Human Twilight, who has been searching the grounds and has found a strong magic source, stumbles in, to the shock of everyone. Twilight beat a quick retreat and the Humane 6 discuss this new Twilight. Sunset reveals that their are pony versions of themselves and they all agree to try to befriend this new Twilight. Twilight suspects the Humane 6 and starts to tag them and uses their friendliness towards her to try to gain more info while not embracing the kindness being displayed towards her.
While this is going on, so are the games, which CHS is actually winning them, pissing off CP to no end, since they're going to be more jerkish. They more or less peer pressure Twilight into preforming and diss her whenever they get a chance, telling her that she's in their way. Twilight also discovers the magical portals popping up and do the Humane 6.
The Humane 6 discuss the tears in the fabric of reality and Twilight overhears them and starts working on a way to control/contain them and also informs her teammates that such power is why CHS is doing so well. The CP students give Twilight a lot of false encouragement in order to turn the tides against CHS and Twilight gets the machine up and running, only for it to go wrong and Twilight absorbing to much energy turning her into Midnight Sparkle. She tries asking for help but the CP students don't listen to her and attack her, all failing due to Midnight Twilight's power. The Humane 6 however reach out to Twilight and offer her their friendship and that gets the power out of her and Twilight realizes how important friendship truly is. It then ends with Twilight writing a journal entry to her pony self.

Cut to the end credit scene where a mysterious watcher looks on with delight at the power coming from CHS and how she can use it to further her own ends. The person is revealed to be the human version of Sunset Shimmer.

IMO this is what will go down.

twilight will be researching the magic and stuff at canterlot high; Twilight is an outcast at Crystal prep and is treated poorly by the normal student body there, with her only real friend being vice principal Cadence; The principal, Principal Cinch is rather Douchey and threatens to cut Twilight's scholarship, as her research on "Magic" is insane.

twilight gets desperate, and tries to sneak into Canterlot high to research the magical events, where the mane six are all training for the Friendship games. Despite Twilight's bad attempts to hide, she ends up running into the mane six, and has no real way to explain herself, so they assume she's trying to spy for the shadowbolts, instead of her real reason. However, due to being like Pony twilight, they overlook this and try to befriend her. Once they realize how she's terrible at sports and wants to fit in with the shadowbolts, they end up agreeing to help train her in the events so she can get some respect from her team.

Whiile this is going on, magical portals are all opening up over the school to equestria; Twilight ends up reaching into one and pulling out a magical object of dark power from the everfree forest which she puts into that locket she has for studies. This locket feeds on negative emotions, ect. and grows stronger each time she's disparaged by the shadowbolts.

Anyways, the Friendship games come up and twilight tries her best, but ends up screwing up in her events anyways, earning the ire of the shadowbolts who chew her out; the mane six come to her defense, but while this is going on the locket proceeds to go out of control; Twilight tries to contain it, but it explodes, creating a pocket dimension and sucking everyone in.
the locket's magic, being semi-sapient, attempts to corrupt twilight, bringing up how terribly she was treated by the shadowbolts and feeding on her low self esteem, corrupting her into Midnight sparkle as it promises her that she'd never be looked down on again.

Meanwhile the mane six and the shadowbolts end up working their way through the pocket dimension together; The mane six call out the shadowbolts on their social darwinism, but the shadowbolts, urged on by Principal Cinch, refuse to listen and split off from the mane six are attacked by a magical force of some type viewing them as slowing them down. Shortly thereafter the shadowbolts end up being caught by the same magical force that had attacked the mane six-- however, the mane six, having escaped it themselves, rescue them, making them realize the value of Working together and teamwork and the stupidity of social darwinism (Principal Cinch remains unmoved).

The groups finally reach Twilight who is too powerful to defeat; Sunset realizes that Twilight's much like her in that her magic is fueled by negative emotions like hers was as a demon, and convinces the shadowbolts that they need to apologize to her for the way they treated her to save twilight.
The shadowbolts do, and Twilight ends up rejecting the dark magic.

Principal Cinch continues to trash talk Twilight though as a failure, and the dark magic chooses her as its new host and becomes the equestria girls version of chrysalis; Twilight, the mane six and the shadowbolts all work together and defeat chrysalis.

Cue happy ending, Twilight transferring to Canterlot high and Cadence becoming the new principal of crystal prep.