Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

seeking advice Best Gaming PC for a £400($620) to £500($775) budget

ScarfaceOne

(edited)

Hello there, I'm waiting for Christmas to get a Gaming PC, and I currently have a Disability Living Allowance pension of £13 per day, And I'm only here at weekends and mondays and half term. My mother says if you want it we can split up the money into two. I was wondering, are there any Gaming PC's that are good for playing Daytona USA 2 60fps on an emulator, good for playing Project 64(N64 Emulator), SFM and GMod for just £400 to £500? I also wish it could play Portal and Skyrim, as they are much better on PC thanks to console command cheats. This is for christmas, which is 5 months away. I want to spend £400($620) to £500($775). Is there anyway I can do this also with a Horizontal PC case? What are your recommendations? I heard about Battlefield 4 ready PC's for £449.

And what about Keyboards and all that? any cheap setups including those?

One more question, will my PC always run at the same performance? And it will it deteriorate only slowly? I don't want it to be like ''Oh I downloaded 30 games and I deleted them and my PC still runs at 10fps because of permanent deteriation''. 

Please help me on this. I really need to know. Also, I need parts that are relatively easy to find(as in, can be found on most general online retailers and PC stores).

Edited by ScarfaceOne

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think you can get a good PC for that price. Mine was about £700 and it just about runs Skyrim at about 40-60 fps most of the time. And I had to use mods to remove a lot of things to make it run faster. And a lot of PCs struggle running emulators, I think the gamecube ones and play station ones are the worst for it.

Since you're in the UK I'd suggest checking out Scan, they have customisable PCs that you can order online, and you can really make them cater to what you're using it for. They also have set components best for gaming if you're on a budget. 

http://www.scan.co.uk/3xs/configurator/custom-gaming-pc-amd-3xsgamer5a

This is the cheapest set system they do, but of course you can change the components to better suit you.

Edited by Dr. Frasier Crane