Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Where are you going for your birthday?

Allen

(edited)

This Tuesday on July 28th, I'm going to Main Event Entertainment for my birthday such as Laser Tag and Bowling. I'm about to turn 15 and will have a large cake on that day. :D

So where are you going for your birthday? You can share your thoughts here about your plan for your birthday. :)

Edited by Allen
Grammar
  • Brohoof 4

I don't understand the question really well. Do you mean "where do you go for your birthday"?. My birthday is next year in April. I will probably not be going anywhere

• Brohoof 1

I never really do anything for my birthday anymore. Normally i will now just open my gifts and the rest of the day is a normal day, nothing special but that doesn't bother me.

Since I have a low sugar tolerance on my birthday we substitute the cake for pizza, or steak, or empanadas. or really whatever I want. I've wanted to go to a restaurant to eat for a while now, but the places I want to go to end up closed due to the holidays.

So basically we just stay home and talk.

(edited)

two places usually for me

1. A nice family dinner at the house

2. Get wasted somewhere later with my friends

Edited by Alto

I usually go to the theatre with my friends and look what kind of hotflick is running at the moment.

I have my birthday on the 19th of December and usually go at the weekend after my birthday. Thankfully, my birthday this year is on a saturday. :P

I'm generally antisocial on my bday... always was... my parents and some friends still insist on celebrating anyway but we do it on either the next following day either in the week-end because fasting <.<

I've been upset to add years to my age ever since I was a runt and the fact it always falls in a fasting time just raises my upsetness... which is why I just hide inside with ice-cream and cartoons. :v

I like splashing out on my birthdays. Going to the big cities, having a special dinner, small vacation, that sort of thing. I don't get too many opportunities or excuses to treat myself, so why shouldn't i just do that during my B-day?

Hey, yet another active member who has the same birthday I do!  :pinkie:

Because my birthday falls on a Tuesday I was originally going to celebrate this weekend by taking a trip to Pottsville and Reading BUT the Reading Phils (a minor league baseball team) are on the road now.  So my roommate and I went the previous weekend.  I got to tour the Yuengling Brewery in Pottsville and check out some other places I wanted to see.  But because the car started to have issues with the temperature indicator we decided not to take a chance and head home early.  I'll have to postpone that game until next year.  :P 

But I will still be celebrating Tuesday with cake and a nice quiet evening at home.  :) 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I usually just go out to a restaurant with my mom. I don't hold anything special cause I don't like being the center of attention.  I'm happy with just having the dinner and having my normal day

Edited by Zombies164