Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Where are you going for your birthday?

Allen

Hey, yet another active member who has the same birthday I do!  :pinkie:

Because my birthday falls on a Tuesday I was originally going to celebrate this weekend by taking a trip to Pottsville and Reading BUT the Reading Phils (a minor league baseball team) are on the road now.  So my roommate and I went the previous weekend.  I got to tour the Yuengling Brewery in Pottsville and check out some other places I wanted to see.  But because the car started to have issues with the temperature indicator we decided not to take a chance and head home early.  I'll have to postpone that game until next year.  :P

But I will still be celebrating Tuesday with cake and a nice quiet evening at home.  :)

Same birthday as me, Wingnut! I was about to turn 15 and you're turning 44 this year's on Tuesday too. :)

I usually go out to dinner for my birthday and then have a party at my house

• Brohoof 1

Going somewhere? Psh... I'm far too old for that. Literally, I don't even have the desire to do things like that, anymore. Several years back a friend had his birthday at one of those game places and TBH it was stupid and a complete and total waste of money - he agreed.

I've worked the last couple of my birthdays. I'm going to try to get it off this year! Even still, I don't think I would go anywhere special.

• Brohoof 1

Eh, if I'm lucky I'll go out for pizza with my family. That's usually what I want to do anyway. :lol: But beyond eating out somewhere nice, I usually don't go or do anything in particular. My birthday is usually just another day. 

• Brohoof 1

When I was younger I went to Wild Waves several times and it was great fun. Nowadays I usually just go out to eat or see a movie.

I asked my parents yesterday that I will go to Main Event Entertainment today this evening with my family for both Laser Tag and Bowling after my mom finish teaching her students in piano. It will be fun there to play many more activities there and as well as celebrating my birthday just like in Chuck E. Cheese's!

Since my birthday will fall on a workday this year, I won't get to go anywhere sadly, but if I could then I'd probably go out to the botanical gardens here and read. ^ ^

I'll just go into the kitchen to see if there's any ice cream in the freezer.

I would love to go to Guitar Center this year to purchase a Squier Bullet Stratocaster, and learn to play guitar solos like "Eruption" by Eddie Van Halen and many more.  :)

but speaking realistically,the fact that my family is broke,I don't think i'll be going anywhere this year, but...the nearby Wal-Mart again *sigh* :derp: .Sometimes we'll have cake,but mostly this is how my birthday is like:

1. only one present below the 180$ range
  2. food 
  3. and another year of being alive.

I don't complain,so if this year goes just like any other year i'll take what I can get. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

On my birthday my family or friends usually take me out to dinner or I'll have a girl's day out. Nothing too extravagant. My birthday was in May so I've got to go all the way around the horn before my next one. :please:

I usually just celebrate with a small group of friends and family. The only other exception was my 18th. My god there was like 120 people there, mostly family. But the funny thing is that I can hardly remember much of that night, I wonder why:scots::lol:

But I might be overseas for my next birthday^_^

I was thinking of actually celebrating my birthday this year, maybe get something to eat that I normally don't eat, maybe buy some books and order some mead.  I don't know, just figured I should celebrate this year since it is an important one to me.

For my birthday tonight, I'm going to Spaghetti Eddie's Italian restaurant.

Although I hate it when they sing the birthday song, all that Spaghetti will be worth it!

• Brohoof 1