Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you are not on MLP Forums?

StudioUAC

(edited)

Youtube and skype mainly, but I have 3 dogs too, so hanging out with them (hanging out? i'm sure there's a better way to phrase that) is always good fun. Also video games, gotta multitask while playing games

Edited by Mothra
  • Brohoof 1

Playing video games, listening to music, watching videos, doing Photoshop stuff, walking around town, and Skyping with friends, that is about it. My life is rather standard I think. :P I spend a lot of time on the forums.

I'm teaching myself to draw in my spare time. I have a few programming things I work on, I listen to my music library, I play video games, I watch youtube, I bake delicious deserts, I play a few songs on my clarinet or my harmonica and sometimes when the weather's good, I either go biking or do some wildlife photography.

A giant run on sentence, but I think that just about sums everything up. Oh, and of course I have my parrot pal to look after.

Mostly, I play World of Tanks (like, alot, Lol :lol: ), but I also browse the WoT Forums, YouTube , DeviantArt and Pinterest. We also have goats, dogs, cats, chickens, ducks, guinea pigs, a rabbit, a turtle and a dove, so lots of pets to take care of and love  :yay:

Most of the time at the moment, i watch videos on YouTube, most i follow are razzbowski, markiplier, metalcore pony, mo for ra2 & coronerrecords (disarmonia mundi's record lable at the moment), i browse deviantart, most i follow are wubcake, general zoi & mist-lightning-mist, and, listening musics, most are orchestra, metal & dub step (DJ).

Voice act.... For myself when i be alone O_o (that's not joke)

I listen to music, I draw, I chat with close friends, I play some vidya, give my pets attention, write, watch videos, read, learn new recipes, and several other things.

(edited)

I think the real question is "what do I do when I am on mlpforums.com?"

Well, I like to play video games, especially on Steam. My friend and I have been trying to host a successful Minecraft server. I run. I like to try to compose musical stuff even though I do not have a lot of musical knowledge. I have two jobs, but they're not that interesting.

Edited by ThePoniMan

Outside the MLP box?

Well, I have a wife, two children & a cat - those keep me kinda busy.  Other than that, I also enjoy music (listening to & remixing), reading (mostly either sci-fi or fantasy... with the occasional horror story), writing (short stories, mostly), drawing (eh, I get by - I'm not Rembrandt), and "The Vidya" (I <3 My 360!).  

Besides all that jazz, I am in the midst of trying to find a steady job.  Fun, fun, fun.

But yeah; there ya go.   ;)

• Brohoof 2

I am a stay at home mom of two kids so they keep me on my toes a lot. I love to draw, read, and with my kids I get the chance to watch as much MLP as they will sit though (which is a lot LOL) I love crafts, but I do have my chores that I have to get done every day... bleh. Oh, and I have homework... almost done though! yay! 

I have a wide variety of things I do. I go on two other forums regularly, I always have at least one webcomic open in my tabs whether I'm reading it lightly or I'm super into it, I play video games a lot, watch anime when I'm in the mood for it and then I have work four to five days a week. My life's pretty busy, actually. I probably spend all of ten minutes on MLPForums unless I get into a debate or decent PM chain.

Well I go on ponysquares to hang out with my friends, keep training to draw, sleep on the sofa, cry about my llama being missing (Im serious I do cry at nights :( ), Study, read books and that is pretty much it what I do.

Yeah.. go ahead.. im a pretty weird person to see around the forums.