Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you are not on MLP Forums?

StudioUAC

Hmm well I do some errands with my parents. I hang out with my boyfriend whenever I can doing whatever we want. I do a lot of reading. Exercising. Playing with my cat. Cleaning or doing chores around the house. My newest favorite hobby is cooking. And right now I'm looking for work but I'm hopeful that I'll get a job soon so I can get a car and be able to drive around and hang out with friends and family going places. 

I think the real question is "what do I do when I am on mlpforums.com?"

Well, I like to play video games, especially on Steam. My friend and I have been trying to host a successful Minecraft server. I run cross country/track. I like to try to compose musical stuff even though I do not have a lot of musical knowledge. I have two jobs, one is for the summer at our town's pool, while the other is at a restaurant every Friday and Saturday night. Yep, this basically sums up my entire life since school ended in June.

I see you have a soviet profile picture, so you should have been played the c&c red alert series before.. I like to use soviets and yuri in red alert series

Mostly just YouTube or DeviantArt. I like to look up Predator, Werewolf, Spawn, Mortal Kombat, or Alien artwork. There're a lot of really good ones. I spend most of my time on YouTube watching Markiplier, ERB, Death Battle, One Minute Melee, or the REACT channel.

• 2 weeks later...