Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you are not on MLP Forums?

StudioUAC

I play Skyrim until my friend gets on Steam so we can play some Dota 2 (It's a damn awful game, no idea why I play it. Probably because the game's fine, it's just the community that's bad. Why am I telling you this in parentheses? I have no idea.)

Usually gaming with friends, listening to music, reading stories, thinking up of my own ideas (which I never put on paper..), and of course work whenever it comes around.

Right now I'm trying to redecorate the room in my head. :huh:

Play video games, browse twitter, browse tumblr, browse reddit, browse a Steven Universe forum that I'm on, listen to music, watch youtube videos, watch livestreams, play chess, and occasionally draw things.

Edited by RedFireDrgn

Youtube, I listen to Video Game music\ Play them.. Small engine repair, including a Super pocket bike that I cannot seem to

get going correctly, I work at walmart with the night shift, (kinda ironic how I like Princess luna at the same time eh?),Skype sometimes, not all the time though, Now I watch some MLP from time to time cause I've decided to give it a try.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now a days not as much as I would wish. When I'm not here I'm either playing video games, Youtube, Skyping people, attempting to find the motivation to learn animation or going out with my friends somewhere :P Damn, I need a job.

• 2 weeks later...

Live life. I barely come on here anymore. Most of my life is spent working my ass off at college and getting fucked by extraordinarily difficult tests.

Well, I've got a job, so I go to work for 40+ hours a week,

I've got a wife, so I spend as much time as I can with her.

I visit my family from time to time, and run errands, pay bills etc.

Oh, and I also produce music under a ton of different names (Some signed some freelance) and I DJ.

So yeah. That's basically it!