Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you are not on MLP Forums?

StudioUAC

When I am not on MLP Forums?

One or more of the following, though not limited to:

Eating, sleeping, breathing, walking, running, sitting, etc...

Okay, okay. I'll be more specific:

Doing school, playing tennis and/or working out, reading, watching my fish tank, watching YouTube videos, watching MLP stuff online, listening to good music, watching shows and movies online, writing, etc.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I'm at college, studying, and such. If I get free time and I'm not using Forums then I'm usually writing fanfics, reading fanfics, watching anime, or searching for cute RD's images through out the Google image search. 

I wish I could say that I'm spending time with my significant other when I'm not on the forums, but sadly that's not the case. I never paid attention to this before but knowing all my friends at least have someone special in their lives, makes me feel a little lonely. 

Being single sucks. :sunny:

Well, daydreaming about a different life is another thing I do when I'm not on the forums. :mlp_huh:

Mostly spend my whole week doing school 5 days a week 8 hours a day.Other things I do is catch up on News,Sleep,do Homework or redo an assignment,play guitar,listen to music,drawing,go for some outdoor walks,and occasionally skate.

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...