Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you are not on MLP Forums?

StudioUAC

I live my life to the fullest - I can't really sit still, lol.

Im actually stalking the site friendshipismagic org , and think about to register myself there, then i remember that i dont watch mlp anymore, other than one episode in a few days.

Then i think about what i am actually doing. Then i remember that i dont really like the fans of all the other things im  

a fan of or that the forums for them are just to huge.

Then im getting sad and ask myself what i did wrong in my life.

Then i start playing Silent Hill.

And sometimes i draw.

Now that I'm on vacation, aside of spending my time training my superhero army in Marvel Avengers Alliance, I'm taking this additional free-time catching up with Marvel Agents of SHIELD, as I left in the middle of S1, and it's S3 is coming soon (I'm currently over half S2 done  ;) ). I'm going to move towards Agent Carter and Daredevil once I finish 

Play video games, browse a pokemon forum I've been on for eleven years, do some writing, listen to music... that's pretty much the gist of it there. Oh, and I talk to my friends or my boyfriend on Skype!

(edited)

Play video games, browse the web, catch up on tv shows, draw, go for walks, read (mostly FimFiction), and hang out with my friend. So not much really. :T

Edited by Magic Rasin

Video games, lots of them. Other than that? Annoy my wife.

I usually stay pretty busy with work. On my days off I have usually gone skateboarding or play on my 3DS some. I'm just waiting for August so I can start my classes again to keep me busy.

I swear I've seen at least 5 other threads like these. I chat on irc occasionally, play league of legends, watch youtube videos, and of course I work.

During the summer when I'm not stalking the forums, I usually watch anime, MLP, talk shows like Dr. Phil or Ellen, read books, watch movies, shop online, and now that I have two adorable puppies, I'll be quite busy with them, as well. During school time, it's more or less the same but with more homework and less time. 

Play video games, watch shows on Netflix/Hulu Plus, watch videos on Youtube, forum on the ROBLOX forums and World of Equestria, chat with friends, and watch my all time favorite anime - Cory in the House xd

• Brohoof 1

I sing. A lot. I rarely record myself singing, though.

I also read, draw, use the internet and try to find things I've never found before on the internet, and lie in bed while starting at the ceiling. Oh, yeah, and I also Skype people and sometimes, I might just go outside.

• Brohoof 1

So in the last couple of weeks I've put 45 hours aside to complete Final Fantasy 7 again. I don't care. It was worth it. Meanwhile, after listening to the soundtrack to FFVII, I've fallen back in love with Nobuo Umeatsu, and I'm now learning some mad tunes from the game. Otherwise, I'm studying for Programming, Music Theory and other subjects. But mainly at the moment I've been doing piano work.