Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you are not on MLP Forums?

StudioUAC

Basically everything else.

-Watch YouTube videos.

-Browse DeviantArt.

-Tweet random things.

-Watch Anime.

-Listen to Anime.

-Play with my bunnies.

-Hang with friends.

-Watch TV.

-Make MMD videos. Fnaf style.

-Play games.

-RP with my sister.

-Draw sometimes.

A lot of things. College also starts back up September 8th.

Edited by Princess Sapphire

Well I work, so in the evening I have time to play on the forum. I spend some daytime in here too. During my limited free time, other than mlp, I mainly watch TV but I might practice piano, play with the cat, annoy my husband, play Nintendo, run errands, read a book. I read alot of Wikipedia articles. I lurk on cheezburger, buzz feed, listverse, reddit, some other forums, twitter, Instagram, no fb cuz I deleted that shit. Things like cooking, cleaning, working in the yard get in the way too.

YouTube, Twitter or watch MLP. I used to do a lot more but the internet has become boring over the years.  >_>

YouTube, drawing, and Transformice.  Outside of the Internet, travel, walk, work-out, swim, tae kwon do, and read.

I really want a cat, but my folk is allergic to them and finds them very annoying.

Edited by AkariNacht99

Well, In summer I play soccer, in winter I play Basketball, but those are only a few times a week, so I mostly just play tf2/Gmod. I also have a cat, read sometimes and draw stuff for the deviantart account I made as a joke.

The hell kind of game is that? Is it on steam? Is it free?

Yeah, but it really sucks, most of the quests are dumb, and I've heard there's a huge difficulty spike after level 18.

• Brohoof 1

When I'm not on MLPForums, I'm working towards ending an invasion of cthulhu mythos quality monsters as part of an underground world you mortal ken should be glad you are unaware of.

Or I'm the commander of an army of conscripted soldiers serving the greater good of their god.  Or I'm the storyteller for a group of people as they unravel the mysteries behind their pasts and a small palm-sized disk of steel etched with arcane symbols, mathematical equations, and archaic runes.  Or I'm a rulesmaster working on crafting a multiverse of realities and the laws of natural order binding them together.

Oh, not much. I just surf Reddit, Facebook, other discussion forums, Wikipedia - yes, I'm one of those people - and YouTube. Sometimes, I'll crack open Adobe After Effects to work on motion graphics. I play Minecraft occasionally, and would play it more often if my laptop wasn't so uncooperative. Other times, I'll work on pony vectors. There are also occasions when you'll even see me watching television.

I'll just give a list:

- Hang out with friends/family

- Chat with internet friends

- Watch shows

- Watch YouTube

- Soccer

- School, blah

- Browse the internet

- Edit videos

- Play video games

- Eat

So yeah, not much. :P

I'll just give a list:

- Hang out with friends/family

- Chat with internet friends

- Watch shows

- Watch YouTube

- Soccer

- School, blah

- Browse the internet

- Edit videos

- Play video games

- Eat

So yeah, not much. :P

Well at least you're less antisocial than I am. What I do when I'm not on the forums is that I play Geometry Dash, Minecraft, PAC-MAN, maybe some Smash Bros Brawl, or I might watch some YouTube videos and find whatever is the most delicious thing I see first in the pantry.

I'll take a nap, wake up and go for a walk around the block or go to my local conivence store for a slushie if it's a hot day. I'll play a few video games and every once in awhile I have voluntary job.

Question does not compute.

I cook often. Making apple and pear butter right now. I also play video games and read. Harass spouse, puppy, anyone that will put up with my shenanigans. Making plushies (or any kind of sewing really), hanging out with friends.

Also, for not living with me, my mom takes up a lot of my time. She's got a touch of empty nest syndrome going on.