StudioUAC

What do you do when you are not on MLP Forums?

I read Fimfics, I draw (not always ponies), I bike, watch Netflix, I wallow in homesickness, I eat ice cream, I sleep

I spend a lot of time on the forums, but at other times I am at marching band or practicing for it. I have just accounted for about 95% of my entire life.

I already posted here, but I like watching Kyoshi's streams or playing on my GameCube.

Hmm well I do some errands with my parents. I hang out with my boyfriend whenever I can doing whatever we want. I do a lot of reading. Exercising. Playing with my cat. Cleaning or doing chores around the house. My newest favorite hobby is cooking. And right now I'm looking for work but I'm hopeful that I'll get a job soon so I can get a car and be able to drive around and hang out with friends and family going places. 

For me when I'm not on MLP Forums I'm usually practising piano, playing video games and working. 

I think the real question is "what do I do when I am on mlpforums.com?"

Well, I like to play video games, especially on Steam. My friend and I have been trying to host a successful Minecraft server. I run cross country/track. I like to try to compose musical stuff even though I do not have a lot of musical knowledge. I have two jobs, one is for the summer at our town's pool, while the other is at a restaurant every Friday and Saturday night. Yep, this basically sums up my entire life since school ended in June.

I see you have a soviet profile picture, so you should have been played the c&c red alert series before.. I like to use soviets and yuri in red alert series

Usually I'm playing video games or reading manga. But right now since the weather's nice I go outside to do the lawn work in my spare time.

I usually play games or listen to music when I'm not here.

Mostly just YouTube or DeviantArt. I like to look up Predator, Werewolf, Spawn, Mortal Kombat, or Alien artwork. There're a lot of really good ones. I spend most of my time on YouTube watching Markiplier, ERB, Death Battle, One Minute Melee, or the REACT channel.

Helping my parents to watch over animals in a village, playing some board games with some of my... let's say, friends... coloring miniatures... So, mostly wasting my life :)

Tumblr, Twitter and Goodreads are the other three websites I use when I'm not here!

I usually play some games or draw whenever I have no one to talk to here! :o

Badges

When I'm not on here, I'm either coding on my game, watching YouTube videos, listening to music, eating, sleeping, laying on my bed for no reason whatsoever, or working.

Being on my other accounts, playing games, watching videos or just generally doing whatever stuff

My PS3, Steam, and Pokemon Vortex (One can say I'm addicted to PV that my activity is mostly there everyday). I rarely get myself active on here however...

(edited)

When I am not on the forums, I watch anime or YouTube etc etc :ooh:

Edited by SunsetMaster

Listening to music, eating chips, drinking soda, and exercising because I feel fat when I sit down and eat chips and soda while listening to music.

I mostly play videogames, listen to/make music, post on imageboards. Yes, I do have a pet; an overly-attatched dog. It's adorable and gut-wrenching at the same time, he seems to get depressed when I'm not around.