Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you are not on MLP Forums?

StudioUAC

I compose fictional works that I'm thinking of uploading, and i help people with OC's on other sites. They're all pretty easy going with what they want, and let me do quiet a lot with their character.

I don't even need credit, but it makes me feel better than you saying "I Had No Help." You could at least say "Yeah, someone helped me a bit." No need to mention.

I also work at my office and get drunk off my ass.

Different things.

-meet my friends

-learn for my abitur

-Listen to music

-search for new Metal bands

-watch soccer

-watch movies or other shows

-hiking

-create new vectors

• 2 years later...

play soccer/basketball/ping pong

Game

mess around on FL studio

homework

listen to music

hang out with my bearded dragon

Try to learn how to break dance

I guess that's it:derp:

for me its more of a question of what else i'm doing while i'm on the forums, as they're in an alt tab almost all day.
i listen to music and draw or make some other craft project, once a day i cook and eat,when i'm out of the house its to go for long night walks while also playing pokemon go(still having the forums in the bg)

I watch quite a few youtube videos and play some classic games when the weather isn't good or if I'm exhausted from work. Otherwise, I like being outside. If it's not too hot, I'm at the pistol range. At night, astronomy is my prime hobby.

There are a lot of things I do besides my roleplay here. Some things I do in the real world when I'm not at work include going to the gym, playing Nintendo games, listening to music, watching TheRunawayGuys, keeping up with sports, and spending time with my wife, @Aurora Wolf

Edited by Cute Little Baby Dashie
  • Brohoof 1

I'm probably browsing for tickets for live shows at my local theatres downtown. :) If I'm not doing that, I'm probably looking at what's new down in Broadway. New shows, new cast albums, news, everything. :P It's pretty cool, in fact, I'm going downtown to watch The King and I tomorrow. ^_^