StudioUAC

What do you do when you are not on MLP Forums?

What do you mean, "when I'm not on mlp forums"? 

Badges

When I am not on MLP Forums?

One or more of the following, though not limited to:

Eating, sleeping, breathing, walking, running, sitting, etc...

Okay, okay. I'll be more specific:

Doing school, playing tennis and/or working out, reading, watching my fish tank, watching YouTube videos, watching MLP stuff online, listening to good music, watching shows and movies online, writing, etc.

i usually hang out on pony.town or watch youtube vids. i'm not allowed pets in my house but i have nintendogs so they're good too :D 

Mainly writing, Youtube, gaming, fencing, or going to the gym. I suppose at some point I should also be working but I can be on the forums while I work, so eh.

Badges

Bouncing between gaming or doing surveys for more steam wallet money. Lately more of the surveying. Totally not getting sick of that. Nope. :laugh:

Badges

Discord chatting with my friends, playing video games, writing stories, and of course, watching Youtube videos. 

I really don't know... I used to draw, but these days I'm not feeling it anymore... :blush: I cannot focus due to my anxiety, erratic emotional state, and generally clouded mind.

Browse other websites like Youtube, Facebook, google some images, stream anime at Kissanime. :-D

I try to stay alive ___

Badges

If I'm not on the forums, I'm either in class, playing videogames, fixing an instrument, playing my saxophone, or literally doing nothing.

When I'm not on the forums, I'm generally either at school, doing homework or sleeping.

Well, I'm at college, studying, and such. If I get free time and I'm not using Forums then I'm usually writing fanfics, reading fanfics, watching anime, or searching for cute RD's images through out the Google image search. 

I wish I could say that I'm spending time with my significant other when I'm not on the forums, but sadly that's not the case. I never paid attention to this before but knowing all my friends at least have someone special in their lives, makes me feel a little lonely. 

Being single sucks. :sunny:

Well, daydreaming about a different life is another thing I do when I'm not on the forums. :mlp_huh:

Gaming, YouTube, browsing Twitter and Discord, listening to music among some misc other things.

Mostly spend my whole week doing school 5 days a week 8 hours a day.Other things I do is catch up on News,Sleep,do Homework or redo an assignment,play guitar,listen to music,drawing,go for some outdoor walks,and occasionally skate.

I could be doing literally anything. You never know with me. Even I don't know. :muffins:

Well, working, obviously. But I know what you mean. :P

Erm, usually I'm either gaming, sleeping, or talking to people on Discord. I'm active on a couple roleplay forums too, but not very active.

I also eat. :v

Badges