Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Rate the Signature of the User Above You!

Soarin'

Is it fair for me to rate a signature that I made?

Actually, I'd give it a 7/10... Something about it seems off to me. But something seems off about all of the ones I've made so far. Hmm...

Final Verdict: 7/10

Is it fair for me to rate a signature that I made?

Actually, I'd give it a 7/10... Something about it seems off to me. But something seems off about all of the ones I've made so far. Hmm...

Final Verdict: 7/10

Well, you know what they say, A work of art is never done.

8/10 stylish and classy. The cursive text really fits.

10/10. I like it. The monochrome color scheme is very nice considering the subject matter. It's simple, clean, and not overdone.

If anything, I might suggest using center alignment on the banner and text, but that's it.

10/10. I like it. The monochrome color scheme is very nice considering the subject matter. It's simple, clean, and not overdone.

If anything, I might suggest using center alignment on the banner and text, but that's it.

You know, I was gonna say: "But the picture and text ARE in the center!"

But then I realized you meant he should center the actual signature and text underneath it.

10/10

I like the animation. I don't really know what it is about it, but I like it. The picture in the background is nice, too, and it all just has a 'fighting game' kind of feel to me.

I like the animation. I don't really know what it is about it, but I like it. The picture in the background is nice, too, and it all just has a 'fighting game' kind of feel to me.

Thanks. Every aspect of it was ripped directly out of Arcana Heart III, including the lettering. ;)

Another 10/10. Ridiculously cute.

... and 20% more obvious.

Thanks. Every aspect of it was ripped directly out of Arcana Heart III, including the lettering. ;)

Another 10/10. Ridiculously cute.

... and 20% more obvious.

10/10 still, as it's the same thing and I'm pretty mesmerized by it.

I'm mainly not wanting this poor thread to die off of the first page. All of these new RP's are pushing it way down.