Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Rate the Signature of the User Above You!

Soarin'

8/10, It's pretty AWESOME and all, but I liked your older one better ;)

(I forgot I don't have a sig when I posted this >.> Oh well I guess you can rate RKAs again? :P)

Edited by Klopp

7/10, Obvious autotuning is slightly annoying, but other than that it was a fine video :lol:

(Hey guys guess what, I've got a signature now ;))

8/10

The text looks really fancy, but due to its glossy nature doesn't quite fit in with the rest of the picture.

10/10, it is a combination of the best pony, my two favorite colors, and a very well animated shiny background text. You can't do much better than that ;)

yay! Shoeshy is back! (I knew you couldn't stay gone too long :P)Since I remember when you first joined, then left, and now your back again, your Sig makes perfect sense to me. Not the most well made sig I've ever seen, but it's certainly not bad. Even though it's not the greatest, because of its significance I believe It still deserves a 10/10 :lol:

Video review:

10/10

Glad to see Patton likes both my Signature, and my book :P (Yes I have written a book in the third grade, it was titled "Pikachus First Day at School" ;))

Edited by Klopp

yay! Shoeshy is back! (I knew you couldn't stay gone too long :P)Since I remember when you first joined, then left, and now your back again, your Sig makes perfect sense to me. Not the most well made sig I've ever seen, but it's certainly not bad. Even though it's not the greatest, because of its significance I believe It still deserves a 10/10 :lol:

It.... It's good to be back here again, Klopp! ^___^

and thanks for the comment :P my sign sure has that deep meaning in it.

Anyhow, I'll give you a 10/10 aswell, because I love .gif signs