Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Shows You Wish Would Get Canceled

Castle Bleck

The show that I think deserves to be cancelled include Star Wars Rebels, it necessarily bad and I wouldn't care much if it stayed but Star Wars the Clone Wars fans were expecting another great insight to star wars instead we get this watered down cliche coming of age story with a goofy "kid" friendly looking animation (boo bring back Star Wars 1313). Other than that any shittily 3d animated shows also deserve to be cancelled.

• Brohoof 4

Is the Simpsons still on the air, because if it is, it needs to be canceled.

as much of a fan of the Simpsons as I used to be, I agree that the show does need to be canceled. let it rest in peace, so those who've been fans since the beginning can remember it, for the funnier times.

Family Guy is another show that seriously needs to go...though sometimes I wonder if Seth is trying to see if he CAN get canceled again. <.< Bob's Burgers is another show, that quite frankly, never should've been aired to begin with.

There's quite a number of shows that I've seen over the years, that I thought were just beyond bad. Some I don't think lasted more than a few weeks, others barely a full season or two.

• Brohoof 6

as much of a fan of the Simpsons as I used to be, I agree that the show does need to be canceled. let it rest in peace, so those who've been fans since the beginning can remember it, for the funnier times.

Family Guy is another show that seriously needs to go...though sometimes I wonder if Seth is trying to see if he CAN get canceled again. <.< Bob's Burgers is another show, that quite frankly, never should've been aired to begin with.

There's quite a number of shows that I've seen over the years, that I thought were just beyond bad. Some I don't think lasted more than a few weeks, others barely a full season or two.

To be honest, Bob's Burgers did start out good, but eventually degenerated into a mindless Simpsons ripoff.

Family Guy DOES need to be cancelled, since it's become a mouthpiece for McFartland's views.

• Brohoof 2

Well this is a morbid topic. I don't really feel like anything should be cancelled. There are people who watch them and they make money for the people who created and worked on it.

• Brohoof 6

The show that I think deserves to be cancelled include Star Wars Rebels, it necessarily bad and I wouldn't care much if it stayed but Star Wars the Clone Wars fans were expecting another great insight to star wars instead we get this watered down cliche coming of age story with a goofy "kid" friendly looking animation (boo bring back Star Wars 1313). Other than that any shittily 3d animated shows also deserve to be cancelled.

I also have to say the same, about star wars rebles, I think it's just cartoonish to be an original star wars saga

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I despise Peppa Pig. This shit needs to be cancelled if it hasn't already. I know it's a little kids' show and all, but that's no excuse for being so bad.

How is it bad, if I may ask? I used to watch it, and thought it was decent.

Edited by Blake of Gilead

How is it bad, if I may ask? I used to watch it, and thought it was decent.

Good question. I just don't like it because the characters are annoying and unlikable, the episodes are predictable, and the show teaches nothing whatsoever (well, except disrespecting your parents, kinda like Caillou..). I thought it was a pretty good show when I was little, but now I think it's garbage.
  • Brohoof 2

Uncle Grandpa and The Amazing World of Gumball. Please don't hate me for mentioning those two shows, we are all intitled to our own opinions. I just never got to liking those series.

Uncle Grandpa and The Amazing World of Gumball. Please don't hate me for mentioning those two shows, we are all intitled to our own opinions. I just never got to liking those series.

I can understand Uncle Grandpa. And Gumball to a degree.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I hate uncle grandpa so much, I just don't get the point, and for Gumball, I liked it but also a bit hate because some of the episodes doesn't make sense at all

• Brohoof 1

I would like the TV show Family Guy to get cancelled. Permanently!

Why? It is because the show's quality has gotten so bad, that the creator also wants it cancelled.

Another contender for this list is any Reality TV show, as the content in it is a bit stupid.

• Brohoof 4

Agreed.  The Simpsons, the good ol' Simpsons, is one of my favorite shows of all time, and I hate that I have to make that distinction.  I have to explain that I'm a fan of "classic" Simpsons.  And there's not a line in the sand; it's not like MLP generations.  There wasn't one moment when the show went from genius to garbage.  It's a gradient.  I'd estimate that I became disinterested in the show around S12, and stopped watching entirely around S15, save for the movie, which was a big letdown.  I've watched a few minutes of new episodes here or there, out of morbid curiosity, and concluded that it's still terrible.  What's truly sad to me is that they've forever blown their chance to have a spectacular finale, and end the show beautifully and with grace, like Futurama.  For The Simpsons, that train has sailed, and one of the greatest shows ever to grace tv will continue to humiliate itself as it gradually sinks into oblivion, or possibly drags on until the Earth explodes.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Agreed. The Simpsons, the good ol' Simpsons, is one of my favorite shows of all time, and I hate that I have to make that distinction. I have to explain that I'm a fan of "classic" Simpsons. And there's not a line in the sand; it's not like MLP generations. There wasn't one moment when the show went from genius to garbage. It's a gradient. I'd estimate that I became disinterested in the show around S12, and stopped watching entirely around S15, save for the movie, which was a big letdown. I've watched a few minutes of new episodes here or there, out of morbid curiosity, and concluded that it's still terrible. What's truly sad to me is that they've forever blown their chance to have a spectacular finale, and end the show beautifully and with grace, like Futurama. For The Simpsons, that train has sailed, and one of the greatest shows ever to grace tv will continue to humiliate itself as it gradually sinks into oblivion, or possibly drags on until the Earth explodes.

The finale will be them driving to the Christmas pageant at the beginning of the series if the creators get their way.

I personally think that SpongeBob needs to be cancelled, it's a money hungry cash cow, and, let's be honest, it was one when we were little, too. It's just gotten so bad.

Edited by Jellal Fernandes
  • Brohoof 1

The finale will be them driving to the Christmas pageant at the beginning of the series if the creators get their way.

I personally think that SpongeBob needs to be cancelled, it's a money hungry cash cow, and, let's be honest, it was one when we were little too. It's just gotten so bad.

That would make for a great bookend.

And yeah, SpongeBob SHOULD be cancelled.

• Brohoof 1

Teen titans Go, Uncle grandpa, Nickelodeon,family guy, and all the the live action stuff on disney channel that isn't doctor who

Nickelodeon is just so awful that I just felt like putting the whole channel now

• Brohoof 3

Most live action Disney channel shows. Disney used to be good well to me it was back in the days of the jonas brothers and sonny with a chance. Now it's not even funny, or even entertaining.

Teen titans Go, Uncle grandpa, Nickelodeon,family guy, and all the the live action stuff on disney channel that isn't doctor who

Nickelodeon is just so awful that I just felt like putting the whole channel now

...Doctor Who isn't on Disney Channel. #getyofactsright