Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Shows You Wish Would Get Canceled

Castle Bleck

Pretty much all of the 'comedy' live-action shows on Nickelodeon and the Disney Channel. I can't stand reality TV either, just because you can only watch it for so long until you admit to yourself that 90% of what you're seeing is probably fake.

As far as other cartoons go, I'm not going to say they all should get the axe, but most of them are pretty bad.

Phineas And Ferb, Teen Titans GO! and Spongebob.

I seriously wouldn't mind if one out of Adventure Time, Steven Universe or  Regular Show decided to bite it (No offence, fans) as in terms of quality, considering Season 5, My Little Pony is a the forefront more than ever.

Phineas and Ferb ended like 2 months ago.

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much any of these terrible 'reality' shows. Any shows that concentrate on the lives of rich people, or ones that center around 'contests' that are over dramatized and filled with incredibly forced humor. It seems these types of shows are dwindling somewhat, but when they were popular, wow. They flooded television like a plague.

• Brohoof 3

Family Guy degraded from a funny animated sitcom into an offensive for the sake of offensive political platform for Seth McFarlane. No shits would be given from me if it died

Family Guy is another show that seriously needs to go...though sometimes I wonder if Seth is trying to see if he CAN get canceled again. <.< Bob's Burgers is another show, that quite frankly, never should've been aired to begin with.

All of Seth's works became stale quite some time ago.  Family Guy was a lot of fun when it first came out but now he is just going through the motions.

That reminds me of another show that has just gone on to long.  As much as a loved the series, South Park has just plain run out of ideas.  It used to be clever satire mixed with vulgarity and gross-out humor.  Now it is just vulgarity and gross-out humor, with nothing deeper to hold the series up. 

Steven Universe can get cancelled over how some of their fans acted earlier this year.

Gravity Falls can get cancelled because someone in particular that I know is a big fan of the show, and I dislike him.

(edited)

Uh MLP  just because it would be funny to see oceans fill with brony tears due to season 5 never finishing XD (i would be doing my part of filling that ocean XD )

But seriously i don't mind any show so none need to be cancelled from my point of view

Edited by Blue.

Teen titans Go, Uncle grandpa, Nickelodeon,family guy, and all the the live action stuff on disney channel that isn't doctor who

First of all, since when is Doctor Who on Disney?

Secondly, heck yes TTG.  I remember watching the original TT when I was a kid and loving it to death.  It was like an introduction to nerd media for kids, and it was epic.  TTG is a pathetic and insulting copy with bad jokes and no purpose.

Also, I agree with everyone saying Family Guy.  That show pisses me off.

• Brohoof 1

First of all, since when is Doctor Who on Disney?

Secondly, heck yes TTG.  I remember watching the original TT when I was a kid and loving it to death.  It was like an introduction to nerd media for kids, and it was epic.  TTG is a pathetic and insulting copy with bad jokes and no purpose.

Also, I agree with everyone saying Family Guy.  That show pisses me off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lprquDja_Pw  There's the trailer for Disney XD of doctor who

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The Simpsons has been on the air for so long, it's gone through seasonal rot at least four times, same with Family Guy. Now it's like that granola bar you spilt water on by accident and dropped behind your bed: disgustingly bad and no one wants to look at it or touch it. It used to e good, but now it has three different kinds of mold on it.

But what fox did, is they kept the old moldy granola bar. No one knows why, they just did. So now, we have to wait until that granola bar is all sludge and has to be thrown out.

Unless it already has, I don't keep up with shitty tv shows, you see.

Edited by CoconutCola
  • Brohoof 3

The Simpsons has been on the air for so long, it's gone through seasonal rot at least four times, same with Family Guy. Now it's like that granola bar you spilt water on by accident and dropped behind your bed: disgustingly bad and no one wants to look at it or touch it. It used to e good, but now it has three different kinds of mold on it.

But what fox did, is they kept the old moldy granola bar. No one knows why, they just did. So now, we have to wait until that granola bar is all sludge and has to be thrown out.

Unless it already has, I don't keep up with shitty tv shows, you see.

Now, why does that sound familiar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PLvdmifDSk

Oh.

(edited)

Pretty much any of these terrible 'reality' shows. Any shows that concentrate on the lives of rich people, or ones that center around 'contests' that are over dramatized and filled with incredibly forced humor. It seems these types of shows are dwindling somewhat, but when they were popular, wow. They flooded television like a plague.

Thank you do away with "reality tv shows"... bring back quality tv and maybe I might start watching tv again. 

*I think that the Simpsons, South Park, & Family Guy should all be cancelled they've been on for long enough. Perhaps someone could create a new show series like this but with new content and original characters. I still would like to see more of MLP to continue I mean it's only been going since 2010 and has had a lot of success why end it now so suddenly? It's only been on for about 5 years now. I know there are those who do not like the show and that's cool but there are those of us who do still enjoy the show for what it is. Personally I wished they would do away with the Equestria Girl's spinoff series... I never really liked them but then to those who do no rifts here. 

Edited by Harvest Moon
  • Brohoof 1

Pretty much all so called "reality" shows, the litany of daytime trash TV like Montel Williams, Jerry Springer ect... Pretty much all of Disney Channel, most of Disney XD, most of Nickelodeon and most of Cartoon Network. Family Guy and Simpsons as well because they have gotten a tad stale though I think Family Guy fell a bit harder as while Simpsons has lost quite a bit of its magic most of the episodes are at the very least tolerable.

• Brohoof 1

Probably Sanjay and Craig.

I despise Peppa Pig. This shit needs to be cancelled if it hasn't already. I know it's a little kids' show and all, but that's no excuse for being so bad.

I'm 14 and I like Peppa Pig :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would say the fairy odd parents. I mean, its still going! I thought the series finale would be the liveaction film " Grow up Timmy Turner " , but now they just still continue the series. I find the new episodes to be nothing special anymore and cant understand, why its STILL running. I just cant imagine that its still fun to watch, i mean its the same thing for years. How long does it take for timmy to grow up?  :wacko:

And Spongebob, because most of the new episodes are just strange and disgusting. I mean, i cant understand why its still called a kids show by all the weird stuff that is happening there.  :confused:  It just gets more and more in a wrong direction and im very afraid of how extreme the episodes are gonna get in the future.

Edited by Dune
  • Brohoof 2